giorgosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
xzxero said:
giorgosh said:
I ran the whole procedure ok and most of the burnt on DVD games are running flawlessly.. In order to run ISO games from USB Disk, which other applications shall i install in HBC?
http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/usb

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/ba...chers/iso/extra

Ok thanks! Got a USB HDD, have already installed HBC and USB Loader GX... Do i really need to make all these changes and install cIOS38 or am i ok with all the tools i installed from this guide here??

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giorgosh said:
xzxero said:
giorgosh said:
I ran the whole procedure ok and most of the burnt on DVD games are running flawlessly.. In order to run ISO games from USB Disk, which other applications shall i install in HBC?

Ok thanks! Got a USB HDD, have already installed HBC and USB Loader GX... Do i really need to make all these changes and install cIOS38 or am i ok with all the tools i installed from this guide here??
your fine with everything from here

giorgosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
xzxero said:
giorgosh said:
xzxero said:
giorgosh said:

your fine with everything from here

Cheers! Will give it a go when I get home then and report back
wink.gif
Already downloaded 25 gigs of games
tongue.gif

Rion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have followed this guide to the letter but how do i update to the latest `"CIOS38 rev 15"? Do i just runt the "cIOS Installer v38 rev 15" and it overwrites to old one or is there anything else i need to do before?

megb6806

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys Please forgive my stupid question but what will I achieve if one performs this mod to a Wii????
Will I be able to play backedup Wii games???
Will I be able to play games stored in a External HDD via USB??

I am getting a new Wii next week so I would like to go ahead with this mod......thanks

lee130580

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have been through your guide everything fine apart from when i get to wad manager part the only ios that can be installed is the ios70-64-v6687 [patched] [free the bug] the other ios dont show up. also when in any title deleter ios 249 was not there to delete. tried the guide 2 times now the last one none of the titles where there 223 222 249 250. any help please. ps all the ios are on root of sd card apart from the one mentioned above

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsalas said:
can someone please email me modify.zip to [email protected] please
Honestly I don't email to random addresses. Did you email [email protected]? If so the reply is automatic and immediate. I've email it after everytime someone asks for it. Check your spam cause some people have realized it can get filtered.

lee130580

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for replying but on my system there is 4 pages of ios for some reason i cant get to the 4th page ive checked about 4 times to find 249 and it was not there. im not clever enough to put ios on i just followed the guide and when part to install wads they where not there. i know im doing somthing wrong just dont know what

Posts merged

thanks for replying but on my system there is 4 pages of ios for some reason i cant get to the 4th page ive checked about 4 times to find 249 and it was not there. im not clever enough to put ios on i just followed the guide and when part to install wads they where not there. i know im doing somthing wrong just dont know what

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, i just installed cIOSCORP and now after clicking "LOAD" from HBC it has gone into a black screen? Is that normal? Is it safe to turn off the Wii?

Please reply ASAP.

dsalas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed simplicimod several times it is not even in the spam or junk mail that is why I'm asking you if you could email it to me. I just want to play wii

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XZXero are you going to replace the cios38 rev14 with the newly released cios38 rev15? Can I replace it myself for now till kit files are updated? Also, would you recommend updating wii that has already been done using you method to rev15?

Thanks,

iamwally

trueruf

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thx, i followed this guide and everything went nearly perfect, only few crashes using the trucha bug (repeated a few times and worked) and the trick to make preloader work (0.29 to 0.30).

I configured preloader to block updates and to autoboot to system menu. I suppose they are safe options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.