tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MargusP said:
its a bit nutty why did they remove the 002 error fix from r7 blows my mind.
mellow.gif
As it is always ON
And running games that don't need it will still work if its ON

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tried the dop mod but it didnt work , went to try again now i don't have a ios249
but my main concern is getting the wad manager working , please help out ....Bud

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Budweiser said:
tried the dop mod but it didnt work , went to try again now i don't have a ios249
reinstall your cIOS

QUOTE(MargusP @ Oct 4 2009, 11:45 AM) just for kicks i installed r6 and still when launching ghostbusters, it freezes at the screen where it suggests to to strap thee wiimote on to my arm. :/
What cIOS do you have?

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to do the 4.1 Online method

I haves setup my SD card as displayed in the picture now do i just put it into my Wii and install HBC (am i missing any files)

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Budweiser said:
reinstall your cIOS

Please how do I reinstall ios249 ? Thanks Bud

QUOTE(MargusP @ Oct 4 2009, 11:45 AM) just for kicks i installed r6 and still when launching ghostbusters, it freezes at the screen where it suggests to to strap thee wiimote on to my arm. :/
What cIOS do you have?

gixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey
i have installed the 4.2 method- worked perfect but i dont understand the backup launcher issue ?
how does it work ? i am trying to load backups - no go
frown.gif

please advise

MargusP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.demarketubbergen.nl
XP
Country
gixer said:
Hey
i have installed the 4.2 method- worked perfect but i dont understand the backup launcher issue ?
how does it work ? i am trying to load backups - no go
frown.gif

please advise

choose a backup loader witch you like and install it with wad manager if you have the wad, if not then use it with HBC like the nes emulator.

http://www.wiihacks.com/software-backup-lo...mma-r7-wad.html register download the .wad file and use wad manager to install

MargusP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.demarketubbergen.nl
XP
Country
xzxero if you are using USB Loader GX then you are installing them to your WII harddrive? The wii has only 20gb free, but a wii game it shows is the maximum size of a default DVD? Seems to be an interesting consept, getting rid of the dvd reading aspekt that is. THank you for any info you can give me im going to search the forums in the mean time.
grog.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MargusP said:
xzxero if you are using USB Loader GX then you are installing them to your WII harddrive? The wii has only 20gb free, but a wii game it shows is the maximum size of a default DVD? Seems to be an interesting consept, getting rid of the dvd reading aspekt that is. THank you for any info you can give me im going to search the forums in the mean time.
grog.gif
I think you better go to the Backup Loaders section instead of Hacking

ktorpil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help! I'm stuck at the
"5] Start the Homebrew Channel and press home, then select Launch Bootmii.
The screen should trip out briefly then WAD Manager should start."

step. I did step 4 and than reset the Wii, went to system menu, ran HBC, selected Launch Bootmii, the screen shows some stuff, than a lot of other stuff and immediately (unable to read what's written because of it) turns black. Wiimote loses sync and I'm stuck. I've done it over 10 times to no avail...

ktorpil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ktorpil said:
Help! I'm stuck at the

step. I did step 4 and than reset the Wii, went to system menu, ran HBC, selected Launch Bootmii, the screen shows some stuff, than a lot of other stuff and immediately (unable to read what's written because of it) turns black. Wiimote loses sync and I'm stuck. I've done it over 10 times to no avail...

Ok I've went to SD menu and loaded Bannerbomb again, the WAD manager came up. I proceeded to step 6 but this time I can't install IOS250! It says: "ERROR! (ret = -1035)

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ktorpil said:
ktorpil said:
Help! I'm stuck at the

Ok I've went to SD menu and loaded Bannerbomb again, the WAD manager came up. I proceeded to step 6 but this time I can't install IOS250! It says: "ERROR! (ret = -1035)
Did you try the try this second folder?
and u you must launch wad manager through bootmii

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question... Someone updated my hacked wii to 4.2, so im tring to hack it again. When tring to run hackmii it says that there is no vulnerable IOS installed. So should I run Trucha Bug Restorer (is it safe on 4.2?) or should I run something else?

Thanks

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wtfisausername said:
Question... Someone updated my hacked wii to 4.2, so im tring to hack it again. When tring to run hackmii it says that there is no vulnerable IOS installed. So should I run Trucha Bug Restorer (is it safe on 4.2?) or should I run something else?

Thanks
trucha bug restorer doesnt work on 4.2

you have cioscorp installed.

there are many threads about this problem already.

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Henry Hatsworth said:
I am trying to do the 4.1 Online method

I haves setup my SD card as displayed in the picture now do i just put it into my Wii and install HBC (am i missing any files)

I did the offline method, when you email "[email protected]" you will get an auto response. It's almost instant and you will have everything you need to complete the mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz