Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jayson1015 said:
Since I am using 3.1U. Do I need to update to 3.3U/4.0U or anything? If I do, how would I do so?

read the guide. It should answer most of your questions. That questioned is definitely answered within.

Save you some reading. Get on 4.1 and join the winners.

SkiDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this guide to the letter. Everything seemed to go fine, but now the Wii Shop channel will not boot. It only goes to a black screen and I am forced to reboot the Wii. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SkiDragon said:
I followed this guide to the letter. Everything seemed to go fine, but now the Wii Shop channel will not boot. It only goes to a black screen and I am forced to reboot the Wii. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks.
reinstall IOS 61 via DOP-IOS v7

Eichro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I've got a few questions.

-My Dop-IOS always freezes when installing IOS60, but only after installing all 15 fragments. Did it work or didn't it? If it didn't, what can I do to make it work? Observe I used the guide from yesterday, and now you've added lots of other steps for the program...
-Is it possible to install Preloader BEFORE installing System Menu via Wad Manager?

jayson1015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, after completing this, the game I wanted to play still gives me a read error. The game is Muramasa. Is there something I missed?

Eichro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
My guess is that your loader (it might be NeoGamma) still doesn't play the game with the configurations this guide provides. NeoGamma also gives me this error with Muramasa.

jayson1015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am not using NeoGamma or anything, I'm using Wiikey. Actually I think I have a bad image of the game as it gives me an error when it verifys the disc after burning. Can courpt images get read errors but still boot? Like i get the games font and everything.

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eichro said:
I've got a few questions.

-My Dop-IOS always freezes when installing IOS60, but only after installing all 15 fragments. Did it work or didn't it? If it didn't, what can I do to make it work? Observe I used the guide from yesterday, and now you've added lots of other steps for the program...
-Is it possible to install Preloader BEFORE installing System Menu via Wad Manager?
Just restart your wii and try again.
Yea the extra steps are for wad compatibility and the wii shop channel.

Preloader must be installed after the system menu wad

wamuchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, thanks for a great guide.

The thing is that I am using the NUS and I got the IOS53 v5149 but can`t seem to find IOS51 v5149 anywhere (there is only a v4633 and v4864), there is an IOS55 v5149 though. Is IOS55 v5149 the right one?

Also, I have too a 1.86 Mb sized 00024 and 00026 folders, will it be any problems?

wamuchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Step 8 and no problems, have to get a GC controller somewhere!

Guess the difference in folder size does not matter.
biggrin.gif

weihsuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all. I followed the instruction to update my Wii 3.2U to 4.1U.

However, I've a problem running the SD card channel which is something new after the update. It'll hang when the screen shows "Loading from the SD Card"

My homebrew channel is still reading the SD card well. Only the SD card channel on main menu ain't working.

UPDATE* : The SD card that hangs is a 2GB one. When I inserted a 16MB SD card instead, it works. I'm wondering if there're any way round this?

Can anybody help? Thanks!!

xzxero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
weihsuan said:
Hi all. I followed the instruction to update my Wii 3.2U to 4.1U.

However, I've a problem running the SD card channel which is something new after the update. It'll hang when the screen shows "Loading from the SD Card"

My homebrew channel is still reading the SD card well. Only the SD card channel on main menu ain't working.

UPDATE* : The SD card that hangs is a 2GB one. When I inserted a 16MB SD card instead, it works. I'm wondering if there're any way round this?

Can anybody help? Thanks!!
delete the private folder on your sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?