SCVgeo

OP
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, a few people have requested these so I am going to publicly release these.

I made most of them a while ago so I don't remember for which of these the insertion works correctly. If anyone wants to test, feel free to tell me and I will update them in the next few days.

Here is the link: Pokemon Ds/Pic Modified Versions

Use them with the following files:
See the readme for more info
Platinum:
pl_pokegra.narc
pl_otherpoke.narc

Platinum Trainers:
trfgra.narc (from platinum)
trbgra.narc (from platinum)

Party Icons:
pl_poke_icon.narc
poke_icon.narc

Item Icons:
item_icon.narc

Shadowstorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was perfect timing, I was just about to stop while i waited for these to come out so i could get the rotoms, giratina, and shaymin for my emerald hack XD

I'll test them in a little bit, since i need to make my way towards class.

Thanks again!
biggrin.gif

SCVgeo

OP
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
War said:
What exactly can you do with this tool? Does it allow you to edit sprites and put them back in?
The original does let you put the sprites back in.

Like I explained in the original post, I don't remember which versions let you put sprites back in. I will be updating them in a few days so that they all are capable of inserting sprites. IIRC the party icons version lets you insert. Maybe the Platinum one but I am not sure.

For now, I released them because some people are interested in having it just to extract the images and use them elsewhere.

SCVgeo

OP
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Wow, that would be so awesome if it let you insert new sprites! I would recolor all the Pokemon and make a new game out of it :]
The original version (which I included) does let you re-insert sprites. The reason some of my modifications might not is that I might not have changed it to be compatible with platinum or the other types of images.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1