Modded Switch OLED not booting HWFLY LED goes from purple to yellow/orange

mydudedontberude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It turned out to be the Dat 0 adapter. I sent it back to the guy and it worked fine for a long time. Just tried to update atmosphere, restarted the switch, and am now back at the same problem. I'd love for this to be a software problem but I get the feeling it's the Dat0 again. Probably will have to send the switch back a second time

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It turned out to be the Dat 0 adapter. I sent it back to the guy and it worked fine for a long time. Just tried to update atmosphere, restarted the switch, and am now back at the same problem. I'd love for this to be a software problem but I get the feeling it's the Dat0 again. Probably will have to send the switch back a second time

Make sure the inner side of the nand shield is covered with kapton tape.

I had the same problem just to discover the solder blob on the dat0 adater was touching the shield grounding everything.

Reactions: mydudedontberude

OrganixXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Friction is for mechanical engineers ;) Watch the new sthtetix-video@youtube, he shows very good how to reflow the chip without damaging it. A also better alternative is the two anchor adaptor not the edge one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...