Hacking Modded Maidump Tool for 3.65.. and it's more than what you think..

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I installed via this maidump uncharted and the update for it.
Got error C1-6703-6 but got it working,changed to mode 3 in maidump,works fine now.

Last edited by fille,

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I stay on 3.60 for the fact that if i semi-brick and have to reinstall the OS, the hack is not lost. Don't want curiosity to kill the vita..
Thats misinformation though. Just for clarification, even if you semi brick you're not SOL because of the 3.67 henkaku (temp) which he will release next year.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can updates and DLC be dumped too, or only games?

With NoNpDRM having support for 3.65, why are people purposely sticking to incomplete decrypted non-1:1 dumps?

Most people don't mind if it's not 1:1, so long as it works. Plus I'm not sure if you can play 3.65 games with NonpDRM on 3.60. Whereas Maidump can make it so you can.

Lokao0

aka LkProd
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can updates and DLC be dumped too, or only games?

Most people don't mind if it's not 1:1, so long as it works. Plus I'm not sure if you can play 3.65 games with NonpDRM on 3.60. Whereas Maidump can make it so you can.
Updates can be dumped by messing around with rePatch, but I have been unsuccessful in dumping DLC for 3.65 games.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Thats misinformation though. Just for clarification, even if you semi brick you're not SOL because of the 3.67 henkaku (temp) which he will release next year.

Exactly, till next year. I know that there will be a release of the chain loader at the end of the year but I also use the vita for test on vita side and for the ps4. I could update but in the event i do mess up my vita, I'd be left without a testing tool for the remaining of the time.

RetRon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i cant find the Modded Maidump Tool on reddit. could someone please send me a link for this tool? ive searched in all threads and i cant find any tool to convert the games to be playable on 3.60 firmware

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
i cant find the Modded Maidump Tool on reddit. could someone please send me a link for this tool? ive searched in all threads and i cant find any tool to convert the games to be playable on 3.60 firmware
Same as me, I've found some 3.65 games working on 3.60 but I can't find anything about maidump 3.65

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1