Homebrew RELEASE Modded emuGUIibo

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Taken from the latest code from - https://github.com/XorTroll/emuiibo

I've added the ability to also save the amiibo game icon as well as it was already being downloaded. See screenshot:

tNGibaf.jpg

iaKIvzc.jpg

Icon will be saved as amiibo.icon and saved in the same folder as your json files, so you can just upload straight away to the switch without needing to mess about finding and installing icons.

This gui is compatible with this modded amiiswap - (read the readme - old generated json files will cause amiiswap to crash - so create new amiibo files with the attached gui).

Attachments

• AmiiSwap.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,415
  • emuGUIibo.zip
    574 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited by mrdude,

vinacha

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm testing the amiibos and some are not working properly. All the character variations apperar on the game like the basic one. On Mario Odyssey game "Mario - Gold" and "Mario - Weeding" are just Mario. And "Bowser - Wedding" is basic Bowser. Is this an issue?

Last edited by vinacha,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Open, model.json and look at the ID - if they differ (which they do for me), there's nothing wrong with them.

vinacha

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, they have different ID, what is my problem then? Could be something reated to UUID randomized or not?

Last edited by vinacha,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes, they have different ID, what is my problem then? Could be something reated to UUID randomized or not?

Most likely when you are switching amiibos - you are not disabling then re-enabling them, you need to do that for the changes to take effect as the old amiibo details are cached, this is down to the way emuiibo works.

For example, when you switch from Mario to Mario Wedding - disable then enable the emiibo as well for the changes to be noticed.

Reactions: iriez

LoireDalv

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hi! I was trying to use that but for some reason, the amiibo for Skyward Sword and 8-bit Link doesn't work properly, amiibo for midna and wolf link works well but someone has the correct files for skyward sword and 8-bit link?

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, Added ability to convert bin files to json, load your own pictures + sort alphabetically + changed layout slightly. Also if you don't have a bin file or the Amiibo is not in the database - but you know the ID, you can just type this into the Amiibo ID text box and an amiibo will be created with that ID.

Last edited by mrdude,

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
First post updated, Added ability to convert bin files to json, load your own pictures + sort alphabetically + changed layout slightly. Also if you don't have a bin file or the Amiibo is not in the database - but you know the ID, you can just type this into the Amiibo ID text box and an amiibo will be created with that ID.

Ah man i need to watch better. Just got done manually converting all my fire emblem bin's to json and was about to post them LOL.

Thanks mrdude, awesome update =)

For those having issues with emuiibo not converting the .bin to json files (empty /emuiibo/amiibo dirs when looking @ nx shell or via sd card on pc) - now yo can use this app to convert your original bin files to json!

Finally a solution =)

Last edited by iriez,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
For those that want to use offline - and because offline is faster as you don't need to download anything, here's a version where you can toggle between offline (for speed) and online (for latest updates). I added a toggle button and included all the amiibo icons & latest json file (hence the mega link as the download size is just over 100mb).

ArVc53b.jpg

Download Link: emuiibo.zip
https://mega.nz/#!dk5B1aJL!sQAkCA4dx9SH0bsx7UTGgaNCdNIdJdU77peD0siHpOo

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, fixed app from error/crash when a duplicate item is selected in combobox2.

Added amiibo series - shown on main screen.

Added amiibo Series + game Series to created json file (register.json), this data can then be displayed in upcoming amiiswap mod.

Some error checks added.

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Added modded amiiswap so you can use to see game series and amiibo series from the new gui mods. Please read the readme for important info regarding json files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: seems like nobody can make these things properly