Hacking mocha cfw fat 32 hdd help please

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
i use loadiine via the web exploit and decided to use mocha without rednand or haxchi just so i can put my loadiine games on a usb.
ive read many tuts and they all say to put certain folders in both sd and usb
ok!
how can i do that when the wiiu formats the hdd to fat 32 and when i plug into my laptop windows wants to format it and im unable to put anything on the hdd.
ive tried it both ways to no avail
anyone else having same probs?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wii u formats it to a format that NOTHING can read expect the console. that is suppose to happen. You don't put any files on the hdd
Just put games in the install folder on sd, launch mocha and install the games with wup installer gx2

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
are u serious. there no mention of this in the tuts. omg man
im doing it now
im guessing the install folder should be in sd;wiiu;install?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are u serious. there no mention of this in the tuts. omg man
im doing it now
im guessing the install folder should be in sd;wiiu;install?
I am, the wii u will format the HDD so only that console can use it. Not even other consoles can use it

The install folder is sd://install/*foldername*/

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
ok i got an error
it says install failed, confirm complete wup files are in the folder
they are loadiine games not wups

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
guys . i went on another thread and was told to format my hdd with guiformat to make it fat 32
i did that and i put all files on both sd and hdd like advised but my wiiu is asking me to format that hdd. how do u make it work????

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got an error
it says install failed, confirm complete wup files are in the folder
they are loadiine games not wups
well to install games with wupinstaller you need to have installable files to install. which means redownloading using funkiiu or similar.

D

Deleted User

Reading FAT32HDD WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT A NEWEST FORK OF MOCHA CFW.
Keep in mind that Mocha FAT32 only can load games with Loadiine with Loadiine format games.
In other words: NO, YOU DON'T NEED IT, it's useless for now.

Format your HDD with Wii U and begin to install games with Wup Installer Y Mod [or GX2]
This will make drive unreadable for other devices [expect Wii U, Wii U will only be able to read it]
If you get "Incomplete wup install files" then redownload x game. Sometimes it doesn't grab everything from NUS/or just forgot to download one file.

bigballs1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you get "Incomplete wup install files" then redownload x game. Sometimes it doesn't grab everything from NUS/or just forgot to download one file.

Totally not true. it never "forgets" to get any files. the op is using loadiine games in "code content meta" format. thats why he is getting the error. he wants to play the games he already has from usb instead of sd.
if u want to re-download games use wii u usb helper - i didnt trust it at first as the file it initially tries to install is called "updater.exe" but what a truly great application.
to install games downloaded with "wii u usb helper" use "wup installer y mod"/gx. your games should be contained in a folder structure as follows; (example file)
sd:\install\The Legend of Zelda_Breath of the Wild (EUR)\00000000.app
the thread here is maybe where u should have posted this question : http://gbatemp.net/threads/playing-...hanks-to-mocha-cfw.460774/page-3#post-7114640

Last edited by bigballs1981,
D

Deleted User

It never forgets to grab any file you say?
Well, whatever i guess this kind of stuff happens to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol