MM-LINX - Super Mario Maker 2 Level Injector

nstall the MM-LINX homebrew application on your switch, to install levels uploaded to https://tinfoil.io/MarioMaker/ directly to your Super Mario Maker 2 Level slots!

Very early release, please be patient and it will get better with time as all of my applications do :) Feel free to post feature requests and bug reports.

This is currently hard coded to use the first user profile. Please ensure that Super Mario Maker 2 is not running, and that you have at least one SMM2 save on the first user's profile.

For maximum compatibility and stability, we recommend that you use ReiNX or SX.

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

edit: 1.01 fixed sorting, press + to sort
edit: 1.02 added support for uploading your levels to tinfoil.io from MM-LINX
edit: 1.03 added file browser for installing levels from (sd, ftp, http, gdrive, usb, etc), search, ability to change user, translation (needs work), ability to copy files to and from smm2's save directly, themes, other stuff I probably forgot.
edit: 1.04 saving / loading is now much faster and does not overwrite your save progress; added columns for difficulty, rating, and course id; ability to unlock hammer and super flower on supported cfw's.
edit: 1.05 increased security, mandatory update. Cloud servers will no longer work with previous versions (downloads section will be empty).

mmlinx4.jpg
mmlinx3.jpg
mmlinx2.jpg
mmlinx1.jpg

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

Attachments

• mmlinx3.jpg
    mmlinx3.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 2,084
  • mmlinx1.jpg
    mmlinx1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 591
  • mmlinx2.jpg
    mmlinx2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 650
Last edited by blawar,

KungFuJoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the File Browser work with USB sticks? Unzipped a level pack onto a usb stick but it doesn't see any files. SX Installer can see the files just fine.

HOv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great. Lots of good courses but lots of bad ones too lol. If we can just see the course rating and difficulty it would help a lot because obviously if the course is rated very low then I won't even bother downloading it.

Reactions: MobiusRJ

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can add that for SX users.

Would be nice for tinfoil too ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Works great. Lots of good courses but lots of bad ones too lol. If we can just see the course rating and difficulty it would help a lot because obviously if the course is rated very low then I won't even bother downloading it.

Maybe a weekly best of pack? Like a 25-30 level bundle one-time download for that week. Instead of downloading individually each level

Reactions: HOv

HOv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe a weekly best of pack? Like a 25-30 level bundle one-time download for that week. Instead of downloading individually each level
I would love that. Right now I'm just downloading one by one, play the course, and if I like it I keep it and if not I delete. It can be time consuming doing it this way. So it would be nice to have a bundle of all the top courses. I'd love a top 60 rated bundle.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I would love that. Right now I'm just downloading one by one, play the course, and if I like it I keep it and if not I delete. It can be time consuming doing it this way. So it would be nice to have a bundle of all the top courses. I'd love a top 60 rated bundle.
This exists https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-mario-maker-2-top-weekly-course-dumps.542180/. Just install the levels using this tool.

HOv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

that is tricky, but soon. We found a solve for this.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I already know about that one. Thanks. But my issue with that is, it overwrites my save data which will then wipe out my progress in the story mode. I know you can make a second profile for it but I rather not do that. This injector I prefer because it doesn't overwrite my save file.
You can keep your save data for story mode by doing one of two things.
1) Install the levels using the file browser in mmlinx.
or
2) Dump your save and replace the quest.dat of the pack with your quest.dat then inject the level pack.
I would reccomend the first method because if you use the 2nd method then if you use mmlinx it will delete all the levels in the level pack.

Flabou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I am currently using Kosmos and the app just says kosmos detected and closes. I am thinking about switching to the latest atmosphere. Does htis work with it?

Bigkahuna28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll get link for files it’s just tinfoil giving you that error

dm me for link can’t post it here...

Crixus

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Bigkahuna28: Can you send me the link pls? I'm having the same problems. tinfoils close after i starte the mod

The idea is great and as soon as it'll work for me, i'll enjoy it :) Love MM2 and the Community Levels

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo