Hacking MLTHaKu! Install Henkaku with SD2Vita without Memory Card!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much, can you give me a link to a restore tutorial ?
How about doing a little bit of a search O: as,, umm, i dont know, google? O:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...stem-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-vita/
Option 4:
safe-mode-vita-ui-01-psvita-en-22jul15

sandman15552000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guide is missing a step after several hours I figured it out. you have to install mlthaku on the memory stick and then shut down. Take memory card out and restart then install again on sd2vita. otherwise, it will not read sd2vita because there is no tai in ur0. you still will delete original tai folder first in ur0 but will not work without reinstalling mlthaku version first before the switch. this is on the 1000 vita version at least.

Reactions: cvskid

Blassstt

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This guide is missing a step after several hours I figured it out. you have to install mlthaku on the memory stick and then shut down. Take memory card out and restart then install again on sd2vita. otherwise, it will not read sd2vita because there is no tai in ur0. you still will delete original tai folder first in ur0 but will not work without reinstalling mlthaku version first before the switch. this is on the 1000 vita version at least.

Why would you need it twice when after you do MLTHaku, it will exit and you will be able to install Henkaku Enso? After Enso is installed, it will already be using the sd2vita soo yeah.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i DID search it before asking, yesterday, you can find my thread about it here, Still, it seem it did not indexed until 20 minutes or so later, again, that's why it did not appeared on the results of the search.

Also, its on Spanish, thats why also it did not match, till someone mentioned on reddit. but o wells, here it is..
Maybe I need to google search on google to see if I can hack a 3.65 console. Maybe I search in all languages and it'll populate by magic. ;)
Internetmagic!

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it was working but the three icons, enso etc all after the initial install say corrupt. Guessing it's the adapter...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Restore Factory Defaults, Wipe Data on Internal Memory)
(no official memory card used)

Format Micro SD Problem SOLVED
HDDRawCopy1.10Portable and use the "zzBlank" file to format your Micro SD card from the pc windows xp............next right click the drive from "My Computer" and select quick format, leave the label blank, exFAT, default allocation size, then unplug the memory card from the pc, don't plug it back in (if you do it will rewrite the boot partition/sector and corrupt the card?) (don't need to use "SDFiles.zip", vita will populate the files on the Micro SD)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By2fYmdwwkMXb1dSaVFmZnlId0k/view?usp=sharing

install henkaku https://henkaku.xyz/go/ (keep pressing ok after it freezes, if that doesn’t work try closing and restaring the browser until it works) (if it gives an error wait there until you can press the directional button and highlight the “report this problem” and “ok” options. (Press “ok” after you select it form the error box, then try again one more time, this time do not press “ok”, close the window) Press the PS button, then press O to close the window, then power off using the power button option. Power on the vita using the power button and when you select browser the henkaku should be installed. (keep trying in that pattern until it installs)

open the bubble “Molecule Shell”, press start button and open “Configure Henkaku in Settings Application” and check “Enable Unsafe Homebrew” in Henkaku’s Settings close “Molecule Shell” and then open it up again, add and install Vita Shell 1.74 or Current Version) (plug in your sd2vita adaptor with Micro SD), then DELETE “tai” folder in “ur0:”, and DELETE "tai" folder in "ux0:"...............open the browser and go to the following link "http://mlthaku.tk/hax/sd2vita/exploit.html" (keep pressing ok after it freezes, if that doesn’t work try closing and restaring the browser until it works) (once that is installed, delete the outdated version of Vitashall and Adrenaline it installs).................now open the "Henkaku Enso" bubble in your life area (desktop area), and run the program

(may prompt you to reinstall the firmware of 3.60, after black screen, press the PS button and then press X to go back to the window, it will then restart, wait for it go back to the browser, it will start back up in about two to three minutes, with 3.60 reinstalled) (FORMAT/Restore this System/ .......... from “Settings” and restart the installation process)

(your vita just rebooted after successfully installing "henkaku enso") (after it restarts, your new sd2vita card should now be the default on "ux0:", you can check with "context manager")

go back to "https://henkaku.xyz/go/" and reinstall henkaku, after the program starts, press and hold R1, so that molecule is installed to your Micro SD which is your "ux0:" (the bubble will now reappear on your live area/desktop), now open up molecule shell (check "enable unsafe homebrew from settings) (also install Vita Shell 1.74 or current version). Power Off the Vita.

Power on the Vita, go back to http://mlthaku.tk/hax/sd2vita/exploit.html ....... it will freeze on intalling, wait a minute or so the dotted lines will keep repeating, then power off the vita (pull the power cord or the battery) ............ when you power back on the vita, you will be back at your Micro SD (with molecule shell and vitashell on the live area)

Restart your Vita, Get Ready to Install More Applications!
1. Retrying Everything with 128 Micro SD Sandisk from Best Buy, "Sandisk Ultra Plus Speed up to 80MB/s 533x" card works great no problems
2. Samsung 256 Evo+ from Ebay for $70 did not work correctly after 8gig written on it the vita would corrupt the card, appears to work fine from the PC, the card is too large for the vita

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works good, I factory restored my pstv and deleted everything to double check the guide from start, you should be 100% good if you want to get your vita working

Installed these three first then stopped there:
MLTactivator.vpk - Open the Bubble, after restart (Answer NO to the popup box that wants to link to your psn account), (then Answer CANCEL/NO to the popup box that wants to format your memory card) run the Trophy App, then close the Trophy App (To Remove Auto Trophy Updating ,trophies are banned from psn on henkaku or 3.60)..............your bubbles are removed that okay.............go back to henkaku.xyz/go/ and install henkaku (its okay it will say you have no memory card installed)..................then go to http://mlthaku.tk/hax/sd2vita/exploit.html (uninstall/delete the Vita Shell it installs and Adrenaline and Enso) ....................power off the vita from the power option, then power on the vita, you will have your bubbles back (if your vita does not power off and freezes at the loading display, pull the power cord or the batter to power off)...................Everything is back to Normal, you don't have to run henkaku enso again (if you do you will have to reinstall firmware 3.60 from its option since you installed MTLactivator it modified some files, then you will have to repeat your installation from scratch, you don't need to run henkaku enso again, check your settings it will say mlthaku, everything is good) (Uninstall/Delete MLTactivator)
2. VitaRW.vpk - Open the Bubble, wait until it loads, it will fill half the screen with text and then stop, now press the PS button to shrink the window, then press X to contine, the application will be finished. Now you need to Run AntiBlacklist.vpk, do not restart the vita or you will need to run VitaRW again, go straight to this application AntiBlacklist.vpk and run it.
3. AntiBlacklist1.1.vpk - Open the Bubble, run the v1 patch and the v2 patch, ignore the error from the v1 patch. Exit the Program, and then Power off your Vita. With the Vita Powered Off, take out the sd2vita adaptor that has the Micro SD in it, now hold down the power button as the vita starts up even after the power light comes on (you will see the message to connect controller or the safemode menu, then stop holding down the power button), you are putting your vita into SAFE MODE (you are doing this to refresh the database, this allows the white list files are written in that you added),select option "2. Rebuild Database"........ (your bubbles will disappear that is ok) after that is finished, power off the vita from the power option, and then reinsert the sd2vita adaptor, then power the vita back on ......... the database will be updated again ........... all your bubbles will return (you do not need to go to henkaku website or reinstall henkaku enso for this)
3. Antiblacklist 1.2.vpk - (You don't need to install VitaRW, to install Antiblacklist with this update, install both patches v1 and v2, v1 will give an error thats ok) Just run the program install both patch, and press Triangle to reboot the database will be rebuilt automatically, you don't need to go into safemode.
Uninstall/Delete MLTactivator, you don't need it anymore
Uninstall/Delete Vita RW, you don't need it anymore
Uninstall/Delete AntiBlacklist, you don't need it anymore

Uninstall/Delete these items from the Context Manager, you don't want to accidentally click any of these and mess up of your working installation, so this is for safety, plus you don't need to use them anymore
Installed these after finishing the Previous:
Adrenaline-6 Fix.vpk - Open the Bubble, after installing from "molecular shell". Press X to download PSP 6.61 Firmware. Open the Bubble Again, Press X to install the firmware. Press X when you see the prompt on screen to start the psp emulator. Now press SELECT to get to the VSH MENU, and enable "skip sony logo", exit the recovery menu, and press select again to bring up the VSH MENU, change your clock xmb and clock game speeds to 333/166...........double tap the PS BUTTON and exit Adrenaline.................Go to "molecular shell", and grab the config.txt file from ur0:tai folder, ftp to your pc, and add this line, "ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx" under *KERNAL so the confix.txt file looks like this:

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx

ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx

# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

Add the config file back to ur0:tai, then restart the vita. then open the adrenaline bubble, it should start up fine. PS1 games go into ux0/pspemu/PSP/GAME ...................... PSP games in .cso formage go into ux0/pspemu/ISO ................... make sure the ps1 games are in the eboot format and stuff, adrenaline has options you can use also, for controls and screen filters. (psp applications like PSP FLIER you need to change date stamps to organize your games in alphabet order for the psp emu, go into your pspemu/PSP/GAME folder) (when your adding games, add the Z TO A alphabet first, then the games will show up A TO Z in the psp emu)
Mai Dump.vpk - Add to vita with Vita Shell in your ux0: folder's root, same as with everything else and then install. Open the "Mai Dump" bubble, and then close the program. Go back to Vita Shell, and add your game folder "PCSEXXXXX" whatever the game ID is called, into the "mai" folder in "ux0:". Now go back to "Mai Dump" and install game from folder, and install the game. Some Games require different boot options. Installed "OMG HD Zombies" on the pstv, that is for the vita only, so the blacklist works, used the touch screen controls for vita, hold down the PS BUTTON in game to bring up the touch screen options.
Vita-Restart.vpk - just install this from Vita Shell, if you need to restart for whatever reason, useful for the pstv so you don't have to physically push the power button in order to restart the pstv.
(Field Runners 2 for Vita works on the PSTV the backup I made with the most recent Mai Dump Tool Works.................a backup I tested from somewhere else did not work, just select cancel if a sign into psn popup shows up ............. if a backup does not work, just another one from another source, right now you can't sign into psn on 3.60 to dump games, unless you already have it installed, so keep searching!) (game works great on pstv, normally you can't play on pstv, requires touch screen controls you can enable from the options, hold down the PS BUTTON and enable touch controls)
Optional - Remove the Feature Page (always opened blue page)
Install "VitaRW", Open the Bubble, the text will go half way down the screen, then press the PS BUTTON, to shrink the window, then press X to enlarge the window and it will finish. Now open "Molecular Shell", and go to "vs0:/app/", now delete the "NPXS10102" folder that will remove the blue feature page that is always open. Now restart the vita, and you can see the page is gone, now Uninstall "VitaRW". Your All Finished!

All Finished! (mlthaku was updated and installs adrenaline and vitashell make sure to uninstall these in the guide, and don't auto update vitashell, those together, may not allow you to install a single application once your Micro SD is mounted! Those steps are mentioned in the installation)

1. 128gb from Best Buy (San Disk "Speed upto 80mb/s 533x", transfers at about 5mb a second no problem so far, doing a install test via ftp, card works great no problems
2. 256gb Samsung from Ebay corrupts after the vita detects more than 8gbs (read reports of 200gb Micro SD cards also corrupting), at that point the transfer speed will from super slow from ftp (if you add more then about 8gig from pc directly to the card, and then put it in your vita, the vita will corrupt the card

Domer135

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I started getting my sd2vita adapter ready for henkaku before I saw this post.Do I still have to go through the setup with the blank img and the kernel rename stuff?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I started getting my sd2vita adapter ready for henkaku before I saw this post.Do I still have to go through the setup with the blank img and the kernel rename stuff?

Kernal rename stuff for the sd2vita plugin, the answer is no, mlthaku solves that problem..................the blank img is how you format your micro sd card, follow the package, hddrawcopy to write zzBlank.img into your micro sd and then format using windows to exFAT....................just follow only the instructions above and you'll be fine. (you have to add a line under the kernal for adrenaline in your ur0:tai/config.txt file, to remove an error supposedly, but that has nothing to do with installing the hack or using your micro sd card.................you don't even need to own a official memory card to install the micro sd card.

(too lazy at the moment, but I will add some text later to the previous post, about what I did after, when I get to it)

Domer135

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Kernal rename stuff for the sd2vita plugin, the answer is no, mlthaku solves that problem..................the blank img is how you format your micro sd card, follow the package, hddrawcopy to write zzBlank.img into your micro sd and then format using windows to exFAT....................just follow only the instructions above and you'll be fine. (you have to add a line under the kernal for adrenaline in your ur0:tai/config.txt file, to remove an error supposedly, but that has nothing to do with installing the hack or using your micro sd card.................you don't even need to own a official memory card to install the micro sd card.

(too lazy at the moment, but I will add some text later to the previous post, about what I did after, when I get to it)
Thankyou very much.My
Microsd card is ready then.Just waiting for my SD2Vita to get here.

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N00b question: if I want to do this on a virgin phat, but I'm going to be using the sd2vita that I'm already using on my pstv, do I still put the files from SDfiles.zip on my sd card? Maybe just certain files? Or do I skip that part altogether?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N00b question: if I want to do this on a virgin phat, but I'm going to be using the sd2vita that I'm already using on my pstv, do I still put the files from SDfiles.zip on my sd card? Maybe just certain files? Or do I skip that part altogether?

EDIT

(Updated for "Slow Transfer Speeds", my last ditch effort is to use an Official Memory Card, and maybe FTP to that and then "move" the contents to the Micro SD that is mounted as ux0:, or its just slow speed or my card is bad, don't know for sure yet, but I will once I let it transfer at the slow speed) (doesn't identify the official memory card on this setup)

(You don't want to risk your chances in causing a brick, milthaku.tk has some ability to troubleshoot during installation, I'm assuming so you should follow the guide (s) as much as possible during the critical phase of installation. After your finished with installation, you can swap the Micro SD from vita to vita for the vitas with a complete installation, you may need to use the "unlink" memory card option from the settings menu)

(Mentioned something about this earlier, then deleted that statement, regarding the "Slow Transfer Speeds", the Partition Table is Locked, that means certain folders and sizes will corrupt the Micro SD's format if they are added to or expanded.................it appears that after 8 or so gigs, the hack stops the corruption and allows for transfer of files, and thus we have "Slow Transfer Speeds"................if it is not the case, then it is just me and my clone Micro SD from Ebay)

samipower

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello

I have tried to turn it off and on several times and always the same, memory card not installed.

I did the steps to format my microsd Samsung evo + 256gb in fat32 and then with the win32disk write zzblanc file and format in exfat default size and without volume name and paste the sdfiles

Uninstall enso from enso and then restore console and format several console and psvita 8gb card
From console menu and from recovery of the 2 ways

Because of one does not go therefore to format formatting of another in case

With account activated and without account of the 2 ways

Shutdown remove card and place sd2vita with microsd card 256

But when I run the mlthaku it only makes me 3 lines and ends and says memory card not installed.

The microsd samsung 256gb evo + I've seen it works in youtube videos

I tested with an old 2gb microsd and an 8gb old microsd and neither

. It never recognize the microsd card.

I think it may be adapter thing that is defective

I honestly do not understand it has to be the faulty adapter

The red led light looks like it tries to read the card when trying to install mlthaku and then say memory card not installed.

Any ideas?

thanks

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Unplug your vita from the internet or disable from settings then, Restore this System to Factory Defaults, do it twice in a row) (IMMEDIATELY, disable automatic updates from the system settings, do not update the vita)

Repeat the installation steps I made it simpler. I did not install "vita shell" on the ux0 Micro SD, it was installed to internal memory during the setup only. Right now I don't see a reason to install it. I'm also not going to install "retroarch". (I did remove the blue feature page, I think that it is necessary, and to run the MTL activator (to stop the trophy system), no need to use system resources on those unused services).

(I still have the 256gb card from ebay, that works great on the pc, but not on the vita, everything that I've read, anything beyond 128 will not identify on the vita with Micro SDs, I decided to keep the card. I initially purchases a 128gb card from best buy, then returned it the next day thinking I was finished with that, but, that is what I needed, no other stores carried San Disk 128gb, and I'm in the City! So I purchased two 128gb Micro SD cards, and I ordered another Vita, I should have most of the library for vita on there that is available that is enough space between two vitas. For the one I'm working with right now, I intend to add some plugins into the config.txt file for some specific games)

To Test with Mlthaku, so far everything works with Mlthaku that is great! In a day or so, I should have some edits made I'll share here (for the ps1 and psp games I added, I added them to a folder (created GAME/PSP in the pspemu folder in ux0 and also ISO in the pspemu folder, organize the roms from Z to A in windows and then select all and drag this into the FLASHXP (FTP Program), make sure they are listed as Z to A, and then transfer them over that way, they will shows up A to Z in adrenaline the psp emulator

(disable the internet from settings on the vita, before opening up browser to type in a new address, before you enable the internets from settings on the vita, so it does not immediately connect to the wrong website you want at startup, try to follow the installation guide in order, without changing anything ... at the moment I don't have "Vita Shell" installed or "Retoarch" on my Vita's Micro SD, again the installation of Vita Shell was to the Internal Memory during the installation process, not the Micro SD on "ux0")

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(After you install Mai Dump, take a file like "Hyperdimension Neptunia 2.vpk", extract its contents to a folder, and change the folder name to "PCSE00508" (its game id), now if the game has a update, then rename that folder to "PCSE00508_patch", and if that game also has DLC (download content), rename that folder to "PCSE00508_addc" .............. place all these folders into ux0/mai (the folder that "Mai Dump" created when you ran the program and then exited) ................ open up "Mai Dump" and then install the the game from option, it will then cut/paste from the ux0/mai folder and install the game (after installing DLC - Download Content, make sure you change the load type to Option 6 - 2z2 Mode 5 Loading, for that game, unless another setting is required............... you don't need to use xxxxxx.vpk files or Vitamin, to install Vitamin Game Backups from your original game cartridges, just use "Mai Dump") (use "metapad" or alternate notepad editor to edit the "config.txt" file in ur0/tai)
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/henkaku.skprx
ur0:tai/memory.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ur0:tai/dsmotion.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx

# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*PCSA00011
# Gravity Rush USA
ur0:tai/dsmotion.suprx
*PCSE00277
# Rayman Legends USA
*PCSA00029
# Uncharted Golden Abyss USA
*PCSA00099
# Tear Away USA
*PCSA00099
# Tear Away USA
ur0:tai/fakecamera.suprx
*PCSE00266
# Field Runners 2 USA
ur0:tai/netcheck_bypass.suprx
*PCSE00275
# OMG-Z HD USA
ur0:tai/netcheck_bypass.suprx

https://github.com/OperationNT414C ............... Click on "Dsmotion" then "releases" and download "dsmotion.skprx" and "dsmotion.suprx", add these files to ur0/tai, and edit your config.txt file by adding the red entries you see above. (go back a page and grab the camera plugin also for Tear Away) This will allow you to play "Gravity Rush" and "Rayman Legends", tilt control sections. It should work with Uncharted and Tearaway Also, it says so on the compatibility list .................... I guess can add that to the above and test those games also. (In red, you add the Game Title, then "#" in the following line for a description, and then the plugin that is activated for that game only, its file path), to avoid compatibility issues for other games that don't need the plugin. I added a few more games, but that is about it, for now anyway, notice I've added "NET CHECK BYPASS" for OMG-Z and Field Runners 2, since those games start with a prompt you have to cancel.

(tested all the games above they appear to work fine, that are listed in green................didn't realize "AntiBlacklist v.1.2" is released, so far on Antiblacklist 1.1 monster bag and my singing monsters won't boot, that is the version I reference in the install)

After Installing "AntiBlacklist v1.2" Monster Bag Worked on pstv, My Singing Monsters also, Royal Defense also, probably others too I'm unaware of.

(No problems so far, but after you delete a game that has a plugin attached to it from the config.txt in ur0/tai, delete the entry from the config.txt folder also and then restart the vita. If you also going to delete a game with a plugin attached to it, do not play the game first..............I thought for a second that because didn't I restart the vita after I deleted game with a plugin tied to it, the ftp did not transfer, or appeared to not work......................only for a moment, just something to think about......................even after that everything still works fine and still no corruption to the memory card, just keep this in mine (I deleted Tear Away and Uncharted Golden Abyss from my vita and the camera plugin, I don't really like the New York Attitude/Culture those games try to use, vita launch titles right? Right)

LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES (pstv) (Doesn't Need a Fix to get past first level touch screen, vehicle pickup)
in the beginning when it asks you to pick up the vehicle by pinching the screen

in the bottom left or top right corner, depending in screen orientation (that is away from the vehicle), make the dual pinch symbols with the
vita finger symbols for the touch screen on the pstv and then click them so the fingers make the circle
press icons rapidly and move them both rapidly around, it will activate the next sequence
two pinch hands, press down on them and then glide them together over the vehicle, I thought this was an error, guess I was wrong!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mmmmm uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always shooting that dairy out uremums tiddies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My thread front ten years ago got 10,000 views lol
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil. Its annoying at times
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can avoid the ads by becoming a paid Patron.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DolphinCube, or use an adblocker
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i'd recommend ublock origin
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Brave browser
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, kinda
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    @Xdqwerty is that just a chrome extenstion orr...?
    DolphinCube @ DolphinCube: @Xdqwerty is that just a chrome extenstion orr...?