Hacking Need guidance on removing Jailbreak on PS Vita Slim

ki2yznbsns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I recently got a PS Vita slim with Henkaku Enso and 32gb SD2VITA installed to it. But now I am planning to remove the jailbreak so I could start all over again.

The process in vita.hacks.guide basically involves updating the vita and then reformatting it.

But I have a question, since it the Vita had SD2VITA on it, are there any additional prepwork required before I begin the process of removing the jailbreak? Do I need to remove SD2VITA first or should I keep it inserted throughout the whole process?

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep the SD2Vita card in while reformatting.

Here is a simple video on how to de-mod your Vita in like 3 mins dude...

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO will bring you back to a non-modded state, w/ 3.74 firmware.

From there, I'd restore the PS Vita to it's factory state and defualt settings.

Finally, reformat your SD Card to exFAT file system by using your computer (this is not a Vita thing). Oh and, by the way, you're going to fill up a 32GB card VERY QUICKLY. I suggest getting a much larger card, at least a 256GB.

Finally, I'd use THE FOLLOWING VIDEO to hack your Vita. It's precise and thorough, with no fuss. I have used this to hack 2 Vitas, and I have NEVER had one issue with my Vita, it's SD2Vita card, and any other aspect of this hack, and I've got a 1TB card. This video is a direct re-enactment for "vita.hacks.guide". If you are new to this hack, I'd watch the video before watching it while hacking. And lastly before you hack this puppy - on your Vita, go to SETTINGS>>>POWER SAVE SETTINGS and set your Vita's Standby mode to 30 minutes.

Welcome to the forums (I'm pretty new myself), and let us know how it goes! :)

ki2yznbsns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Keep the SD2Vita card in while reformatting.

Here is a simple video on how to de-mod your Vita in like 3 mins dude...

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO will bring you back to a non-modded state, w/ 3.74 firmware.

From there, I'd restore the PS Vita to it's factory state and defualt settings.

Finally, reformat your SD Card to exFAT file system by using your computer (this is not a Vita thing). Oh and, by the way, you're going to fill up a 32GB card VERY QUICKLY. I suggest getting a much larger card, at least a 256GB.

Finally, I'd use THE FOLLOWING VIDEO to hack your Vita. It's precise and thorough, with no fuss. I have used this to hack 2 Vitas, and I have NEVER had one issue with my Vita, it's SD2Vita card, and any other aspect of this hack, and I've got a 1TB card. This video is a direct re-enactment for "vita.hacks.guide". If you are new to this hack, I'd watch the video before watching it while hacking. And lastly before you hack this puppy - on your Vita, go to SETTINGS>>>POWER SAVE SETTINGS and set your Vita's Standby mode to 30 minutes.

Welcome to the forums (I'm pretty new myself), and let us know how it goes! :)

Hello I am on the updating part. When the vita reboots it asks for system update. But when I select it, I receive an error sayin the PS VIta card has been removed thus the update not continuin nor startin

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, that's odd. Which model Vita do you have? A 1000 or a 2000 (slim)? Admittedly, our hacks are different, as I do not (nor cannot) use a Sony Memory Card with my system. Have you tried doing the same thing only without the memory card inserted?

Try that. If not, you might want to ask some of the big-wigs in here as I am not one of them. Whatever the solution is, I'm betting it's simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto