Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I'd easily say Galaxy was the best 3D platformer of the three. I never saw why people loved SM64 so much; I consider it inferior to like Spyro 3 or Crash 3.
Yeah that.

Mario 64 or Sunshine don't feel like proper Mario games (though I can enjoy Sunshine more and I like 64 at times), they feel more like spin offs so until Galaxy came along I always considered Super Mario World to be the last real Mario game. Galaxy changed that for me and Galaxy 2 improved on that formula so much by mixing the gameplay up with more suits and more 2D like levels.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate The yoshi levels, the "mystery zone levels" and racing levels of all the 3d mario games. They're too hard to beat and too easy to die in them. I have never completed a mario 3d title because of this cheapness.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^I don't think that the games fault.
tongue.gif

I must get Super Mario!

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
I hate The yoshi levels, the "mystery zone levels" and racing levels of all the 3d mario games. They're too hard to beat and too easy to die in them. I have never completed a mario 3d title because I SUCK AT GAMES.
Fix'd
biggrin.gif

Naw i'm just kidding bro.

Anyway, I loved SM64DS (Yeah, DS, dealwithit.) and I also liked Galaxy... But I could never really get to grips with SMB3. Dunno why...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...