• Start date
  • Views 1,283
  • Replies 8

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick tip. I wouldn't trust Gbatemp.net for my Android hacking tips. I would ask questions like this at xda-developers I as sure they are more knowledgeable since most of the hacks you are using come out of that website.
biggrin.gif

Well anyway. I am pretty sure you just boot into clockwork recovery mod and and flash it over your alpha.

Z

Zorua

OP
ThePowerOutage said:
It's not recommended. Best bet is to back up your phone using MIUI Backup, then factory format in Recovery then flash
I flashed and update without formatting the data, although I did clear the cache. I was wondering if I could do the same for going to the stable, as the latest beta is very, very unstable on my Defy.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
ThePowerOutage said:
It's not recommended. Best bet is to back up your phone using MIUI Backup, then factory format in Recovery then flash
I flashed and update without formatting the data, although I did clear the cache. I was wondering if I could do the same for going to the stable, as the latest beta is very, very unstable on my Defy.

Just make sure you have a backup handy. Have that and you should be good
yay.gif

Z

Zorua

OP
ThePowerOutage said:
You can try for nothing, just know that there is a chance you'll get a bootloop
Damn. I guess I'll backup everything, just in case. Anyway, flashing sbfs generally fixes these bootloop problems, so I'm not really worried about that part of it. What are the odds that it'll install without any problems?
EDIT:Oh, the link of the English language changer thingy is dead for my phone. Does the latest stable have English included?

Z

Zorua

OP
ThePowerOutage said:
I don't really know, but from a beta to stable it's usually pretty slim. I've flash my HD2 and vega tones and only had a bootloop 3 times
LOL.
Now that is quite a lot.
Can you answer my second question too? :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold