Gaming Missing songs After updating project diva future tone?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,352
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi...so, in the english version, After buying the dlcs, 2 songs(for now i noticed only those) disappear...World is mine and what? Ah, Yes. Where are they?

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were other DLC bugs reported too.

Assuming you are playing the USA/EUR version, I'd just make sure:
1) The localized title of that is Hm? Ah, Yes. So you need to sort by name and select the option for H to see it.
2) The localized title of that is The World is Mine. So you need to sort by name and select the option for T to see it.
I'd also make sure you have hard difficulty selected.

That's pretty bad because everybody knows when indexing anything, you cut off the words "the" and "a" and put them at the end.

BTW, Miku's Supreme outfit (your avatar) is in DLC #1 and it's super-cute.

Last edited by flame1234,
D

Deleted User

OP
There were other DLC bugs reported too.

Assuming you are playing the USA/EUR version, I'd just make sure:
1) The localized title of that is Hm? Ah, Yes. So you need to sort by name and select the option for H to see it.
2) The localized title of that is The World is Mine. So you need to sort by name and select the option for T to see it.
I'd also make sure you have hard difficulty selected.

That's pretty bad because everybody knows when indexing anything, you cut off the words "the" and "a" and put them at the end.

BTW, Miku's Supreme outfit (your avatar) is in DLC #1 and it's super-cute.
Thank. I was looking for world is mine and wasn't finding It, while for the other One i was looking for "Eh? Ah, sou."
Are there other bugs?
Yeah, i have EUR version.
And i knoooow it's adorable! But my fav module Gotta be White One Piece. Dt1st<3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.