Hacking missing covers in cfg ubd loader??? where can i get them?

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im missing a cover for singitstar summer party(code SIS3) (i know its not a official game), the automatic download wont find it... i know i can manually add them into the correct folder but cant find a 3d version

is there a site i can download it from? before i go to the trouble of making one

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wow...............

you guys don't even know how or where the covers come from?

wiitdb

i give up some times

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thank harmor, i had found that site but i searched for "sis3" (the code cfg was showing) not "sis3ho"

thanks again, worked great

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
your thanking a guy that soon fed you a link but could be bothered to put "wiitdb" into Google

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if you had bothered to read the my last post thoughtly, i said "i had found that site" (before you posted the name, using google) but was searching it for the wrong code thats why i couldnt find it .... so the link really help me much better than your sarcastic comments

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
newby1976 said:
i said "i had found that site" (before you posted the name, using google)

you've posted a maximum of 4 posts in this thread(up to now) since it was opened and NOT one of them stated you had been to Wiitdb until AFTER i posted the name of the site not before dumbtard

try and get your facts straight before making yourself look any more stupid than what you already are and actually to a proper search before relying on a someone to spoon feed you a quick no brain answer

and it was SIS3OH NOT sis3ho, and you wonder why you couldn't find it

newby1976

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have my homepage set to google so why would i go to the trouble of messaging on here rather than searching myself and saving time??? i searched 6 cover sites i know of (including wiitdb) before posting this, but as i said i was searching for the wrong code so the link was a great help as it highlighted my mistake

as i said i was searching for "sis3" the code showing in cfg , "sisho" was just a typo on this forum page

please bare in mind that most people do search first and use posting forums as a last resort (due to the waiting) ... to assume that everybody comes here first and react like that dosent make this forum look very friendly

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
newby1976 said:
please bare in mind that most people do search first

you dont know Temp very well then do you............

took you awhile to think of something to reply back didnt it

bye bye im getting bored now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-