Missing audio in Neogamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by astralfenrir, Sep 19, 2010.

1. astralfenrir
    OP

astralfenrir Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2009
    When I load the backup game "Go Go Hypergrind" in Neogamma (latest version), it says that 15 audio streams have been found and to expect missing audio. I have tried using the patches on the loading screen but they don't appear to make any difference. Could it be possible that I burned the iso wrong, or got a bad dump? Everything has been updated to the latest version.

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Getting audio streams to work without a hardware solution is more complicated than a GC usb loader. The patching NeoGamma does only helps to get the game to work at all, it can't enable the audio.

3. astralfenrir
    OP

astralfenrir Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2009
    That's a shame. So there is no way to enable the audio without a usb loader?

4. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    You don't understand. A GC usb loader would have the same problem. Currently the only solution for gamecube backups with audio streaming on a wii is to a have a good modchip and a burned disc. I wouldn't be surprised if it needs to a 1:1 copy too.

5. astralfenrir
    OP

astralfenrir Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2009
    Oh, I get it now. Sorry [​IMG]

Could it theoretically be implemented into a backup launcher at a later date? Or will it always need some sort of hardware fix to get audio streams to work? [​IMG]

6. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    Let me say it this way: Don't wait for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice