Hacking Missing audio in Neogamma

astralfenrir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I load the backup game "Go Go Hypergrind" in Neogamma (latest version), it says that 15 audio streams have been found and to expect missing audio. I have tried using the patches on the loading screen but they don't appear to make any difference. Could it be possible that I burned the iso wrong, or got a bad dump? Everything has been updated to the latest version.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Getting audio streams to work without a hardware solution is more complicated than a GC usb loader. The patching NeoGamma does only helps to get the game to work at all, it can't enable the audio.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You don't understand. A GC usb loader would have the same problem. Currently the only solution for gamecube backups with audio streaming on a wii is to a have a good modchip and a burned disc. I wouldn't be surprised if it needs to a 1:1 copy too.

astralfenrir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I get it now. Sorry
cry.gif

Could it theoretically be implemented into a backup launcher at a later date? Or will it always need some sort of hardware fix to get audio streams to work?
unsure.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
astralfenrir said:
Oh, I get it now. Sorry
cry.gif

Could it theoretically be implemented into a backup launcher at a later date? Or will it always need some sort of hardware fix to get audio streams to work?
unsure.gif
Let me say it this way: Don't wait for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld