Hacking Minor CBHC Issue After Updating to 5.5.2

Kurausukun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 5.5.2 because I already had CBHC and didn't feel like going through the trouble of spoofing. Everything works fine--once Haxchi is loaded, all of the sigpatching works fine, and I didn't brick or anything, obviously. However, there is one minor issue: CBHC doesn't autoboot anymore when the system first boots. So basically I have to load Haxchi each time I boot the system, which completely removes the point of me having CBHC in the first place. Is this known/is there a fix? I don't really want to mess with it too much right now since CBHC is one of the easiest ways to brick a Wii U.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's strange. I've updated to 5.5.2 too, but CBHC is still working.
Try to push Home-button during boot to see if CBHC is still installed and give me more informations.

Reactions: Powerful

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure that you have CBHC, or Haxchi? Sounds like you just have Haxchi.

With CBHC, the system does not just boot like normal.

Kurausukun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for a fact that I had CBHC before I updated. I don't know if there is some precautionary function that reverts it back to Haxchi alone when the system updates for something. The icon still says DONT TOUCH ME though, not the Haxchi icon.

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know for a fact that I had CBHC before I updated. I don't know if there is some precautionary function that reverts it back to Haxchi alone when the system updates for something. The icon still says DONT TOUCH ME though, not the Haxchi icon.
If it boots up normally, then you have haxchi, just make sure everything's good and install CBHC again and that should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==