Minecraft Pocket Edition will have survival mode!

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
mpe.jpg

One of the hottest requests for the highly popular Minecraft: Pocket Edition has been the inclusion of a Survival Mode, and now it's confirmed! While no specific date has been set, Mojang did indeed confirm that Survival Mode would be next on the development list for the hit portable game. Currently, Pocket Edition features a game mode which closely resembles Minecraft Classic, an early-development version which was the foundation of Minecraft (and later, Creative Mode in the full release).

The earliest version is confirmed for Xperia Play, and will be optimized for the controls and screen-space provided by the popular hand-held device. While no explicit confirmation was given for other platforms, it remains a strong possibility. Be sure to check here for the official release date of Pocket Edition's Survival Mode, right here on the Minecraft Forum!

:arrow: Source

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
minecraft pocket edition now:sh*t
minecraft pocket edition when survival mode is released:epic if they make it like the pc version

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried the demo version, but I can't stand the controls. Imo, you need a mouse for the game to play it well.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
[strike]no excuses[/strike]
noexcusesbaby.jpg
if the main game haves it why not the port ?
Java doesn't run on iOS last I checked, so this is NOT a direct port... and in addition to re-making it for other platforms, changes needed to be made (for example the entire control scheme had to be re-made to suite the tablet type of interface).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real