Apple Miitomo Help

• Thread starter Deleted-379826
  • Start date
  • Views 942
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted-379826

OP
ive been researching everywhere and trying since it came out and I know I've posted this already but no one helped. Basically my iPod touch 5 on second latest iOS with latest Miitomo update that just released right now and previously (but 99% sure I unjailbroke) jailbroken! And every single time I open up the all it'll show the splash screen for like 2 seconds and then crash does anyone know how to fix this any help would be appreciated

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
You may have already seen it, but there's this reddit thread that talks about answers.

Basically, if jailbroken:
- install xcon

If previously jailbroken:
- backup and restore/reset settings. Jailbreaking may have left some bits behind that Miitomo checks for.
- if you can, maybe jailbreak it again? so that you can install xcon

If that doesn't work, try a DFU restore, which will definitely work (but may force you to upgrade to the latest supported iOS)

D

Deleted-379826

OP
You may have already seen it, but there's this reddit thread that talks about answers.

Basically, if jailbroken:
- install xcon

If previously jailbroken:
- backup and restore/reset settings. Jailbreaking may have left some bits behind that Miitomo checks for.

If that doesn't work, try a DFU restore, which will definitely work (but may force you to upgrade to the latest supported iOS)
Yea probably gonna have to dfu restore thanks anyway /:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo