Hacking Hardware MigSwitch, i just recieve my sample.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I may be a dreamer but I trully hope once migswitch becomes widly available, some time in the future a new exploit will be discovered and hopefully, we'll be able to install CFW without a modchip.
Yes you are a dreamer, I almost say delusional but only the time will tell

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes for using leaked dev tools and CFW, not for a 1:1 clone flashcart
Can confirm. I had a modded switch running online for a Twitch channel for well over a year using clones of my retail games while Twitch played through em(why can’t I enjoy the fun still?!) and that system still works and functions online without issue

I even backup and restore saves using homebrew. I know one instance isn’t a pattern but what this tells me is that as long as you’re just doing your own games they won’t give a fuck

I definitely was playing the same game at the same time as my twitch stream on my retail system during that year+

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They would be making bank if that was the case. If they were RP2040, that would probably be a $10 flash cart. Though if we ignore the missing silkscreen, the number of pins lines up, the crystal oscilator there is probably 12MHZ, question is though, which mostly disproves this theory, is where is the flash? They would need flash to run a program (the only other alternative is running it from RAM, requiring a re-program on each boot).
When there's people willing to pay $100/$200 for this and if in reality that's how much it costs to produce, then they've hit the jackpot.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Does anybody capable of read now? The two last pages of this thread are full of people asking things what are on the first page and/or the official posts!!!
I learned that more and more people seem to lack the basic skill of searching now days

Last edited by linuxares,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Does anybody capable of read now? The two last pages of this thread are full of people asking things what are on the first page and/or the official posts!!!
I learned that more and more people seem to lack the basic skill of searching now days
Oh please,leave them alone, they are still small Children & Kids and they are very excited.
Who can't understand it, it's about the Switch, the 6 year old's favorite toy...😒

cyph3rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It
Nope, not if you don't care about staying offline forever, or self banning yourself. Atleast according to a reviewer that mentioned "Sailing the seven seas is possible" but didn't want to say anymore of fear his video get taken down by big N.
seems i am hearing this expression for the first time is talking about the switch. I thought it meant shops? But I guess it means the word that starts with P, am I correct?

Reactions: BigOnYa

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or even research. You give them a guide, they don't understand how to do it, and then they ask you to walk them through. As if they are super lazy and want to be spoon-fed.

sKoMo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, someone knows if the Mig Switch can ran eshop titles? I woukd like to backup my eshop titles as well as my cartridges.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, someone knows if the Mig Switch can ran eshop titles? I woukd like to backup my eshop titles as well as my cartridges.
Only dumped physical retail games will work.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo