Might be back someday, but leaving for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Nooooooooooooo!

So soon... The dark days will return with out flare69...

Please don't leave us and let the door hit you in the way out... Please I beg you..

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why are you responding to me from a different thread with no context?
I didn't realize that we made personal blogs on the EoF.

We parodied this thread in EOF, each member did :lol:
Better than blogs.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am a 14 year old kid. Can I help my age? No. Kelton2 proved to me that 10 year olds CAN be very intelligent. I'm 2 grade levels above average in math and 1 in English. I'm not some retarded 'kid' who crawled out of a hole last night.
You have done nothing impressive ever (Mario Kart Wii was already hacked to death) and claim to hack the Wii U alone all of a sudden and in general are a kid who likes attention. Do I need to say more? You even make an official "good-bye" thread because you're the greatest hacker and most important person on the forum so you want everyone to see it. Don't you think that some people are getting tired of these kind of people? :rolleyes:
You're the one who likes his own videos and is a pussy at BO II (aka a camper). I used to respect you, but it's all gone now. Unsubscribing.
Lol. I never liked my own videos, it's all other people (some videos have no likes for a while) and just because I uploaded a single camping video doesn't mean I do it all the time. Here's a rushing gameplay with a score of 30 - 4 with a diamond SMG: http://bit.ly/1CNXVf8
So your point that I only camp has been proven invalid as well but it's okay when you unsub, it's only YouTube. :rofl2:

Again, I'm not hating just show definite proof or let it down. It's wasting everyone's time and fills the Internet with more crap.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
"Hey, I wonder what goes on in this forum."
Nevermind-reaction-gif.gif

Reactions: puss2puss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I should say 525Mbps but I doubt the extra 25Mbps matters lol