Mid air combos in Solatorobo

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by rad140, Jul 1, 2011.

Jul 1, 2011

Mid air combos in Solatorobo by rad140 at 4:16 PM (1,205 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. rad140
    OP

Member rad140 GBAtemp's "over quoter"

Canada
    I'm obviously having trouble with executing mid air combos in Solatorobo for some reason, even after reading the instructions it gives you in game.
    I'm on the second battle of the Rookie Tournament aboard the Duel Ship, and I'm stuck until I can figure it out.

Any help, thanks.

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Throw the enemy in the air and well they are in the air, jump and press A twice very quickly. He will grab them, then throw them down.

3. doyama

Member doyama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You'll also access other various arial combos later. There's a 'grab n slam' technique that's decent if you get surrounded. Also a grab n spin thing that's fun to watch but not really that effective [​IMG]

4. rad140
    OP

Member rad140 GBAtemp's "over quoter"

Canada
    Okay, I figured it out.

Right after you grab the enemy (the arrow appears, and you hit A to fill it), the enemy will be stunned (the green circles around him), and he'll be flung up into the air before hitting the ground.

Before he hits the ground, jump (B) and press (A) twice (once to grab him and once to throw him).

Thanks for the help.