Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
kinect_furries3.png

QUOTE said:
We know what you're thinking. Will Microsoft's Kinect read your body when fully encased in a fur suit? Direct from Germany, Kotaku has your answer.

And it's a resounding yes, though we're still waiting to hear if the Kinectimals will accept you as one of their own.

icon11.gif
Source

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
This makes me happy (I kinda expected it - it just has to be in the general shape of a human, but still), and I'm not even a furry. Or close.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
So they finally admit that they love furries! Although when I look at it, furries are one of Microsoft's best buyers. Second to Halo fans.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
This makes me happy (I kinda expected it - it just has to be in the general shape of a human, but still), and I'm not even a furry. Or close.It wouldn't be comfortable to use, though. I've heard fursuits can get pretty how just wearing them, let alone moving.

QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Aug 22 2010, 10:06 PM) Edit: BTW, follow the User Submitted News template. http://gbatemp.net/t249271-usn-template-user-submitted-news
Er, I did, except for the [P] tag, which didn't work well with the quote in the preview (it ended before the quote instead of containing it) so I ommitted it. Used pix.gbatemp.net for the image and all.

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. Now I have to try it out.

Though I imagine it'll get hot in the suit after awhile.. with all the movement for Kinect and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fishy pineapple