Microsoft's Forza Horizon 4 is headed to Steam

header.jpg

Microsoft is continuing its trend of playing nice with Steam's storefront, as they will be bringing yet another one of their titles to the platform. On March 9th, Forza Horizon 4 will be available for purchase on Steam, and will feature cross-play with those on Xbox or Windows. The game's two expansions--Fortune Island and LEGO Speed Champions--and car packs will also be buyable as well.

:arrow: Source

campbell0505

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
very good game, have like 400 hours on xbox version. although, imo it has the worst map/boring map out of all horizon games. horizon 3 is my favourite but might be biased cause its set where i live

D

Deleted User

Great! I hope that this game will work well on GNU/Linux distros (at least Ubuntu) using Wine/Proton! The more of them working well, the merrier for me and other people who stay on Linux distros but don't want to give up mainstream gaming.
the game uses directx 12

D

Deleted User

It is actually not much of a worry for me, because Wine supports vkd3d, which has at least basic support for DirectX 12. It may not support all of the features, but it's better than no support.
i doubt this game will run on a "barebones basic emulator", and knowing how online dependent the game is, i doubt it'll work all too well

Reactions: hamohamo and Neo127
D

Deleted User

i'm surprised i'm not seeing anyone complaining that it won't work on windows 7 anywhere
have people given up on windows 7 elitism already?

Reactions: banjo2

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if Sony or Nintendo would start putting some of their exclusives on Steam...
Already started happening for Sony with a port of Horizon Zero Dawn. Not yet happened with Nintendo with any of their published games. However, they do have mobile games available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-