Gaming Microsoft forcing payment for Gold

TehSkull

Living the life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it Microsoft is till the only one who charges the players to play online? I know Ps3 has Psn+ or something, but that's only extra. Online gaming really should be free.

Because Microsoft is nothing but a company full of greedy wankers
Is that why jtaggers get banned so quickly, and MS's servers don't get hacked? The money is a premium for quality.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm like the other guy, I just buy the cards at Best Buy or Amazon (Sometimes cheaper) and enter the code, that way I don't ever have to deal with Microsoft messing my card or credit up.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to post at first, but I checked my Paypal balance Microsoft took out $9.99 for Xbox Live. I don't even play it anymore, and I'm positive I took off reoccurring charges. So thanks a ton Microsoft. >.> I'll be giving them a call pretty soon.

$10's isn't much, but I only had $20 which I was going to use to ship out something tomorrow. T_T

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DJPlace

the hater of something i can't recall.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck mircosoft they should of just stayed on pc's GTFO out gaming land now before i nail your ass to the.... well you know what i was going say (rember sony's outrage last year...) that's what i thought.

wrettcaughn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of Xbox Live. I also lost my sense of entitlement when I stopped pirating video games/music/movies/etc...

I wonder if there's a correlation there...?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jtagged mine also, a long time ago. Paying for online gaming is bad, but the prices they are asking are just insane!

A cup of coffee every month?

More like 3 cups!

...what? Xbox Live averages to just below 5 bucks a month.
National average for a cup of coffee is $1.38. So he is right in a way. :lol: (In the US anyway.)

Fine, to be more specific, a medium sized coffee at starbucks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine, to be more specific, a medium sized coffee at starbucks.

Well, you could just say a month of Xbox Live is equal to about a day's crappy lunch.

And yeah, I enjoy Xbox Live and I would say I get my money's worth. Nowadays with the Xfinity app and stuff, I can just watch On Demand shows on my Xbox. So I basically don't even need a cable box in my room between Netflix and that.

Reactions: 2 people

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Jtagged mine also, a long time ago. Paying for online gaming is bad, but the prices they are asking are just insane!

A cup of coffee every month?

More like 3 cups!

...what? Xbox Live averages to just below 5 bucks a month.
National average for a cup of coffee is $1.38. So he is right in a way. :lol: (In the US anyway.)

Are you freaking jokes? 1.38$ for a cup of coffee.... oh maaaan.... its like 5$ - 7$ a cup if you want a decent one here.

Anyways.... I was reading through this and I was like.... Imma go check my account since i have an expired card on there too that was on auto renew ... But nothing about any charges to be paid or anything... You guys almost got me.... almost.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Ps6 pay us back everything you already bought content only