Gaming Microsoft E3 Press Conference Key Points

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New dash looks shit and the avatar system looks very lame. It's like the 360 has turned into a virtual playground with Mii's on it. Not cool.

The dash as it it now is awesome. Why fix something that is not broke?

FFXIII looks interesting although I only just heard of it today! Portal: Still Alive - will def be picking that one up.

Oh, will someone pls tell me what is so amazing about this VGA update with the resolutions? Is it so you can play 360 on 50" TVs or something? I have no idea...

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ackers said:
New dash looks shit and the avatar system looks very lame. It's like the 360 has turned into a virtual playground with Mii's on it. Not cool.

The dash as it it now is awesome. Why fix something that is not broke?

FFXIII looks interesting although I only just heard of it today! Portal: Still Alive - will def be picking that one up.

Oh, will someone pls tell me what is so amazing about this VGA update with the resolutions? Is it so you can play 360 on 50" TVs or something? I have no idea...

Something that has me bothered about the dash is, what happens to your themes, especially the ones you have bought.

The VGA update is for 16:10 monitors. It won't make any difference to the TV connectivity, unless 1360x768 is a new res.

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the dashboard looks OK. MS is finally catching up to the Xbmc team. It's only taken them a few years.
rolleyes.gif
Unfortunately, whilst the 360 is a great games console, it sucks as a multimedia device. The HDD is way too small (and upgrades are overpriced) and the fan sounds like an aircraft engine. Still, who cares. Bring on GoW 2.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-