Gaming Microsoft banned me rant

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't the only one who got banned for no reason... I was banned for using the black ops 1 zombies code for the classic maps I put it in once and the graphics were all messed up hard to explain it was chrome like so I deleted it and put the code I again and guess what? I was banned for too many redemption code entry's or something like that I had tons of games and dlc including $200 in rock band tracks It sucks I know but then you find out there's nothing you can do except start over...

one more reason to hate these assholes you get banned for entering too many fucking codes too many times fuck mircosoft i hope it goes downhill hell i would love to see sega take over these assholes... but it's not going happen...

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one more reason to hate these assholes you get banned for entering too many fucking codes too many times fuck mircosoft i hope it goes downhill hell i would love to see sega take over these assholes... but it's not going happen...

I'd love to see SEGA make Windows 9, etc.

Reactions: DinohScene

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you really didn't think downloading games for free that normally cost money wouldn't ban you? if so, then you have no business playing video games or for that matter partaking in anything that requires you to be part of an agreement, which includes using the internet.

somethings i can see being legit. lets take this story to a different context and see if it still makes sense shall we? the comparison is in ( ) just to make sure im staying relevant.

lets say you go to walmart (xbox live market). some random guy (m$) is in the video game section and he goes (someone on the internet posts how to do it) "hey dude if you say you are from a different country walmart will give you two games for free!"

you tell an employee (m$ again) this and for some stupid unknown reason (the reason why this glitch worked) they hand you two games.

try to walk out the store and tell the cops that you didn't intend to take those games without paying.

nuff said

mr allen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you really didn't think downloading games for free that normally cost money wouldn't ban you? if so, then you have no business playing video games or for that matter partaking in anything that requires you to be part of an agreement, which includes using the internet.

somethings i can see being legit. lets take this story to a different context and see if it still makes sense shall we? the comparison is in ( ) just to make sure im staying relevant.

lets say you go to walmart (xbox live market). some random guy (m$) is in the video game section and he goes (someone on the internet posts how to do it) "hey dude if you say you are from a different country walmart will give you two games for free!"

you tell an employee (m$ again) this and for some stupid unknown reason (the reason why this glitch worked) they hand you two games.

try to walk out the store and tell the cops that you didn't intend to take those games without paying.

nuff said
But this creates a problem as the employee still gave him the two games.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

nuff said

Knowing how lazy Wal-Mart is, they would let you walk out anyway as their sensors do not beep, its a poor quality soft sounding voice that by the time anyone notices, your out the door.
I have personally saw lazy Wal-Mart employees not stop and check someone if the sensor goes off and they look like a normal shopper.
------
your example would be better if you switch out Wal-Mart with Best-Buy, the sensors their beep and they will stop you and check your items at least sometimes.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
My first job post grad was specifically to help people abuse legal loopholes to benefit unfairly from contracts.

It was a PI firm that pitched itself to me as doing patent and copyright research but in reality was collecting data for companies to cheat the system and their users out of agreements while being safe from recourse. The difference is that if the roles were reversed and Microsoft was the one who took something for free from a user who didn't properly defend themselves nothing would be done to them and everyone would make excuses for it.

First thing they taught me in law classes: "Whoever has more money to throw at the case wins."

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Ugly solid colours, sharp borders.
It's like Windows 3.1 all over again.

Sorry but MS spend 25 years making the borders nice and rounded along with lovely shadowing and soft blending colours.
I'll refuse to go to Win 8/Win 9 if they keep this rubbish up.
Metro is great for tablets and what not, not for desktops/laptops.
Silly MS, what where you thinking!?

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple