Hacking microSD - AKAIO

Destroy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I confirm that Super Scibblenauts ROM is working with AKAIO 1.8.1. As I though it was bug/issue in AKAIO. Thanks for fixing it.
Still, I have 2 black screens when doing soft reset. Is it working for you (Kingston Taiwan C04G users)?
If yes, how did you format your microSD?

D

Deleted-188346

Destroy666 said:
I confirm that Super Scibblenauts ROM is working with AKAIO 1.8.1. As I though it was bug/issue in AKAIO. Thanks for fixing it.
Still, I have 2 black screens when doing soft reset. Is it working for you (Kingston Taiwan C04G users)?
If yes, how did you format your microSD?
Is this only for Super Scribblenauts?
If so, then I would simply wait for the next patch, I think that Normmatt has been throwing out fixes as fast as he can to get the game working, so Super Scribblenauts may still be a bit shaky.

But to answer your question, use the Panasonic SD Formatter (google it) to format to FAT32.

Destroy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No. Soft reset after combination in all games = black screens.
Tried again these with AKAIO 1.8.1:
Destroy666 said:
- panasonic formatter - full format + gparted partition fix FAT32
- windows FAT
- windows FAT32
Still black screens.
So I'm asking C04G 4GB Kingston Taiwan users - does the soft reset work for you?
If yes, which format type did you do?

By the way, Dragon Quest IX gives me error (I think it got messed up by much copying) 'This adventure long is corrupted. However, it might be possible to recover your previous log. Do you wish to do so?'. It can't be recovered in-game. Any other way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5