mpg187

OP
Trophies
Website
operation420.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have a few Micro SD cards I got for cheap that I use in my PSP 1-3ks using a micro SD to Memory Stick (1) adapter.

I need a Micro SD to M2 adapter to use them in my PSP Go to transfer files...

Do these exist yet? If so where can I get one? Googling didn't help.

187th post
tongue.gif

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is soooo what she/he said.

An adapter isn't gonna turn a micro SD card into an M2 card. It could however turn it into an (almost) Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Might be possible to turn it into a Memory Stick Pro Duo and then into an M2 (There's unlikely to be an adapter for the Pro Duo to M2 but its certainly possible)

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do know that you can hook up your Go via the included USB cable to your PC and manage your files that way? (It just shows up as a generic mass storage device.) Unless you have a massive amount of legitimate content, there's really no need to have an M2 for your Go at all. I've got almost 50 things on mine, and still have 10gb free.

That being said, the 4gb and 8gb M2 cards from Sony and Sandisk are actually very competitively priced. The 16gb M2, not so much, not yet anyway. You're not going to find a microSD to M2 converter.

mpg187

OP
Trophies
Website
operation420.net
XP
Country
Canada
lilsypha said:
You do know that you can hook up your Go via the included USB cable to your PC and manage your files that way? (It just shows up as a generic mass storage device.)
Yes I know that, but I am not always around a PC and if I am there are times where I just wanna do something quick and it would be faster to do it on the PSP instead of waiting for my PSP to boot up. I need a way to do it on the PSP...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM