Micro sd nightmare.

tntcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I use a 3ds, I recently transferred from a 2 gig sd to a 16 gig micro sd w/ sd adapter (converted to fat32), yesterday I was playing badge arcade, exited the game, got a notification saying 3ds sd ejected, and then I couldent power my 3ds on again. light check was yellow. I de corrupded the sd and kept on playing. today I was also playing badge arcade, closed the game, left it in sleep mode, said sd ejected, wouldent read, powered off, did sd first aid again, now my 3ds will not turn on and trying to get to luma dosent work and neigther does godmode9
Post automatically merged:

I use a 3ds, I recently transferred from a 2 gig sd to a 16 gig micro sd w/ sd adapter (converted to fat32), yesterday I was playing badge arcade, exited the game, got a notification saying 3ds sd ejected, and then I couldent power my 3ds on again. light check was yellow. I de corrupded the sd and kept on playing. today I was also playing badge arcade, closed the game, left it in sleep mode, said sd ejected, wouldent read, powered off, did sd first aid again, now my 3ds will not turn on and trying to get to luma dosent work and neigther does godmode9
yellow light on notification led check
Post automatically merged:

will not boot up if sd card is in there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch