Hacking Micro SD is stuck

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
Or 5 1/4" floppies...anyone remember the tape and hole?

BTW, stay away from metal implements when you're trying to get the microSD out, tweezers included. There's only a layer of paint/whatever on the metal contacts side covering the tracks underneath, scratching that and your microSD is pretty much guaranteed to fail. Fingernails or something plastic.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Sticks said:
Or 5 1/4" floppies...anyone remember the tape and hole?

BTW, stay away from metal implements when you're trying to get the microSD out, tweezers included. There's only a layer of paint/whatever on the metal contacts side covering the tracks underneath, scratching that and your microSD is pretty much guaranteed to fail. Fingernails or something plastic.
I'm 15 and even i know about 5 1/4 inch floppies that were actually floppy. How much did they hold? like 700 kilobytes or something.

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
i have the problem to sometimes. it seems to be beacause when you but the card into a memory card reader, it can rub on the side and flick the switch. it gets annoying...

~Castlevania~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorruptedAngel said:
i have the problem to sometimes. it seems to be beacause when you but the card into a memory card reader, it can rub on the side and flick the switch. it gets annoying...
I'm starting to think my SD card is messed up. It's not working and telling me to format it again. It won't format too.

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
yuo cant format it if its in read only mode. theres a small grey switch dow the side of it than clicks up and down. make sure that swich is "up" (where up it the end that goes into your pc)

~Castlevania~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have another micro sd that has been working for a few days. I decided to take it out and put some more files on it, but it's saying insert a disk and won't load on my Cyclo Ds.
rolleyes.gif

Is my card broken?

Random info that might help. I'm using a Sandisk 4gb, Vista, Cyclo Ds Micro Sd Reader, have taken out the card about 7 times, used my nail to get it out, getting tired of cards not working, checked the card for any apparent scratches, and thats about it.
unsure.gif
wacko.gif

Edit- Should I buy a new Micro Sd? I've already bought two 4g cards. Is there any way to make my Micro Sd card work? Any other suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol