Hacking Micro sd for M3 simply

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Well i did some reading about m3 simply and now i've decided that it's the 1-slot solution i've been looking for. But there is one thing i need to know, which micro sd card works the best for m3 simply? Since the micro sd card can have a huge effect on gameplay and such i really need to know which one to get so not to mess up and buy a new one
tongue.gif
Any help is really apreciated.

Thanks in advance!
nyanya.gif

defkickjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Well i did some reading about m3 simply and now i've decided that it's the 1-slot solution i've been looking for. But there is one thing i need to know, which micro sd card works the best for m3 simply? Since the micro sd card can have a huge effect on gameplay and such i really need to know which one to get so not to mess up and buy a new oneÂ
tongue.gif
Any help is really apreciated.

Thanks in advance!
nyanya.gif

Sup man. I no how u feel of wat card to choose for u new m3 simply and i thought that i should get the kingston or the a-data card but i ended up geting a sandisk 1G made in Tiwan and it works preceftly fine. I played castlevania both dawn of sarrow and portrait of ruine and they work fine. I played all games like toney hawks american wasteland and down hill jam they all work smooth and fine. And all games work with no glitch or anything. So if i were u dont worry so much about wat card to get cause in the end when u get it , it realy dosent matter wat card u have cause i have the sandisk and i heard taht was bad but its not its perfect.

agnesius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you played much of Castlevania PoR yet? Every (or nearly every) microSD card works perfectly on the R4 for every game other than PoR.

Usually people that have problems say that the game starts freezing after they get to Wind.

DiMMa

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the transcend micro sd 2GB for my m3 simply and it works great, played tony hawks, and castlevania with no slowdown at all. I recommend it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo