ROM Hack MHXX 1.4 NTR Plugin?

ShinyDarkrai47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a ntr plugin that works for MHXX's 1.4 update, preferably in english. I know that plugins created for older versions of the game do not work, and I can pretty much only find ones for older versions. I had a cheat plugin in mind, but an updated info overlay plugin would be great, too. Would appreciate any help, and thank you in advance for dealing with this idiot.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a ntr plugin that works for MHXX's 1.4 update, preferably in english. I know that plugins created for older versions of the game do not work, and I can pretty much only find ones for older versions. I had a cheat plugin in mind, but an updated info overlay plugin would be great, too. Would appreciate any help, and thank you in advance for dealing with this idiot.
https://mega.nz/#!M891iKhA!HCHCC-2GIz4qjSYw1cVZr7LLZqEHWIQ20g7nrQGqgXY

It has an overlay too but it works like 50% of the time. But the cheats all work for 1.4

Reactions: ShinyDarkrai47

ErenSR388

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You seem to know a lot, can you tell me how to use the MHXX plugin that you posted, I can not find a good guide about plugins in MHXX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It has an overlay too but it works like 50% of the time. But the cheats all work for 1.4[/QUOTE]
Can you help me?

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First you need a plug in folder.
Then you'll need a tilts id folder of the game you want the cheats for. Then you search the Web for the specified plug in you need and place it on the corresponding folder.

Flamer_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the speed, attack and defense multiplier to work, is there a button combo I have to put to apply it?

Anthos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I can not activate it either!
Query long ago I had a plugin that could be used in Online will be that this can be used the same, and try but in the Online does not appear the menu of cheats?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.