ROM Hack MHX Save Editing

xSASxZaros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still want to edit may gameplay time tho hahaha

Edit it then? Have you even tried the editors? Use 'MHX Save Editor 0.24', the Java based one, open your save in it and the second option under name is play time, in seconds. (For example my play time is '148320' - Roughly 41 hours.

Regards.

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, do you want it in Generations or X?

In Generations, you simply need the MH4U-save. In Cross, you'll need the newest Felyne-game. (Or rather a save thereof)
Yes I know but I converted my cross save over to generations and want the costume in that save, would be a pain to restart over just to have a costume when maybe it can just be edited in.

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes I know but I converted my cross save over to generations and want the costume in that save, would be a pain to restart over just to have a costume when maybe it can just be edited in.
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Did you check, wether it disappeared, of if the item for producing it got removed? 'Cause some items (like Anime-Weapons and Anime GC-Backgrounds) seem to have stayed. I could send you my EU-save of MH4U, if you wanna try it. Otherwise, I got no solution.

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Did you check, wether it disappeared, of if the item for producing it got removed? 'Cause some items (like Anime-Weapons and Anime GC-Backgrounds) seem to have stayed. I could send you my EU-save of MH4U, if you wanna try it. Otherwise, I got no solution.
I have a eu save for 4u but that requires a new game to be made, I can just continue with my mhx save that I have on generations since I have 18+ hours into it, what I want is to know if its possible to edit the costume into this save I already have.

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a eu save for 4u but that requires a new game to be made, I can just continue with my mhx save that I have on generations since I have 18+ hours into it, what I want is to know if its possible to edit the costume into this save I already have.

Hmmm? When I tried to claim the bonus from the main menu, it said I could claim it in a new game or an existing game. I did claim it in a save I started hours before.

plz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone can dump the item list, weapon list, armor list, and palico gear list for mhgen like they did in mh4u

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone tried hex-editing Palico skills? I changed the moves and skills (and the game reflected the changes) but everytime I equip them on the board, once I get on a quest they unequip for some reason.

Neter92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi SaagiBols. When I use the MHX save editor 0.24 to change my skin color. at the load game screen It appears to have worked, but as soon as I load the save the skin color goes back to what it was before I used the save editing software. is there a solution for this problem? :(

Giesswein

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys. I really wanted to change my name but it remains unchanged in the guild card. I read someone with my same issue, do u have any solutions? I'm using Editor 0.24 ver. Thanks

newbcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone possible share a Monster Hunter Generations save file?

I had the EUR version and I was progressing decently, but I did not know it saved in extDATA. So I backed up only the regular save, deleted and installed the USA and it was too late.

Any help guys? Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course