ROM Hack RELEASE MHGU Save Editor

rdavis0688

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Folks,

For some reason, using an item box from this thread, I can forge armor/weapons but when it comes to upgrading sometimes it doesn't work. I'm not sure what's wrong, I'm thinking it's because I don't have the box upgrades, but it shows that I have all the materials. For example to level up the Quill Burst from Lv1 to Lv2 it needs Bealite Ore and Champion's Crest, which I have 99 of, and 8 Maccao points, which I also have, but it still says "You don't have enough materials", see attached. I've also attached my system file just in case it may be of use. Rename from system.rar to system to use it. I did not have a MHXX -> MHGU transfer, so perhaps the item box is busted somehow, as people have mentioned general bugginess. If anyone has a working item box it'd be appreciated.

Any idea what I should do?

Thank you!

-- Lana

Attachments

• 2018090416340300-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg
    2018090416340300-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 382
  • 2018090416341100-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg
    2018090416341100-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 356
  • system.rar
    4.9 MB · Views: 255

rdavis0688

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think is because you need to defeat the monster first, low rank or high rank and then the system check the material in your box.

I've beaten the Great Maccao and am up to 6 star village, I just defeated Glavenus. So I'm not sure about that.

rdavis0688

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even though I've defeated the monster it appears that the game wasn't registering the items. I have to remove them one by one and put them back in and the game recognizes them. Odd.

-- Lana

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even though I've defeated the monster it appears that the game wasn't registering the items. I have to remove them one by one and put them back in and the game recognizes them. Odd.

-- Lana
Its part of the game's mediocre anti-cheat. Most items wont register as obtained until bought or taken on a succesful quest.

rdavis0688

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just took the items out of the item box and put them back in, took me some time while watching a comedy special. Now to make an ultimate set for what I need so I don't have to farm on the bajillionth title for this series and can instead play with friends.

Cheers guys for the editor and item box import.

-- Lana

HitomiKick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

Im having trouble converting my save file... I tried to convert it but my game wont load and then I tried dismissing all my japanese palico and deleting all equipment and item but still the game wont load (it will only go blackscreen)
can you guys help me with this? I really appreciate it

note: my file has 2 version. deleted and non-deleted equipment

Attachments

• mhxx-mhgu.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 190

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Hi Guys,

Im having trouble converting my save file... I tried to convert it but my game wont load and then I tried dismissing all my japanese palico and deleting all equipment and item but still the game wont load (it will only go blackscreen)
can you guys help me with this? I really appreciate it

note: my file has 2 version. deleted and non-deleted equipment
So u save its worked fine now u have on u save 15 dlc cat i have deleted
u game name i have change the XX only u guild card i can not change
but u have all u weapons , armors ,itams and cat the same
its all ready convert u can put it in Checkpoint and restore
Have Fun now

Attachments

• 41086318_481921958976307_9214309213478584320_n.jpg
    41086318_481921958976307_9214309213478584320_n.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 324
  • HitomiKick MHGU FOR SWITCH.zip
    141.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by DiCiolla5674,
Reactions: HitomiKick

Ncm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Guys,

I'm also having some trouble converting my save file, I also tried to delete all equipment and item, and the game won't load. I don't know where the probleme came. I tried many configuration, I also tried to delete all, but that also don't work.
Here's my all save. If you could help me I'll appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• MHXX GU save.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 188

Ghackt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a whole lot to ask from some
But could someone just upload a save that’s maxed out and a easier step by step to edit it as my own. I lost my old save to transfer over and don’t want to start over but start only from where I left off.

HitomiKick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have Fun now

Thanks! I appreciate it.. how did you know what to delete? I want to learn it myself on how to do it, do you use a software?. :)

Last edited by HitomiKick,
Reactions: DiCiolla5674

Catzilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried deleting my items, equipment and cats before but does not work. Will someone help me convert my MHXX switch save to MHGU? I get blackscreen when i load the save. Im not sure how to delete other MHXX quests but maybe thats why.

Attachments

• MHXX switch.rar
    655.2 KB · Views: 149

HitomiKick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have Fun now

Hey, I tried converting it on my own. I deleted all my dlc palico and change my name XX to ??. it only went blank screen... should I really delete all my equipment? Im trying to retrieve all my equipment.

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Hey, I tried converting it on my own. I deleted all my dlc palico and change my name XX to ??. it only went blank screen... should I really delete all my equipment? Im trying to retrieve all my equipment.
? I have already convert u save an all u stuff is working its was only 15 dlc cat and u name.
So why do you change because what it was so anyway without problems

HitomiKick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
? I have already convert u save an all u stuff is working its was only 15 dlc cat and u name.

it loads perfectly, but I just want to learn how to do it. Im really sorry to bother you I just dont want to start all over again.

here is the save file that Im trying to convert:

Attachments

• testing.rar
    666.2 KB · Views: 132

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not delete all your equipment (especially equipment currently equipped). Do not delete palicos set to active. Your crash is likely due to invalid gear on your hunter/active palicos (having no weapon, the armor in the weapon slot, weapons in an armor slot, and the wrong armor part in a slot will all cause freezes/crashes). To prepare your save, open it in Gen do the following:

Set all palicos to inactive, set a weapon and unequip all gear on your hunter (including talisman), and sort your item box (makes it easy to check the last page for JPN DLC items)

Last edited by iSharingan,

Ncm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do not delete all your equipment (especially equipment currently equipped). Do not delete palicos set to active. Your crash is likely due to invalid gear on your hunter/active palicos (having no weapon, the armor in the weapon slot, weapons in an armor slot, and the wrong armor part in a slot will all cause freezes/crashes). To prepare your save, open it in Gen do the following:

Set all palicos to inactive, set a weapon and unequip all gear on your hunter (including talisman), and sort your item box (makes it easy to check the last page for JPN DLC items)

I followed your recommendation but the game still don't load.
I set all palicos to inactive, set a weapon and unequipp all gear on my hunter (including talisman, delete all JPN DLC items (I think, nothing after the jewel).
I still got a black screen after i load the game.

Could you help me please ? Here the save after I followed your recommandations.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• MH after instruction.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 215

bennie85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi guys, seems like the attached file that I download from the 1st post is giving me errors. Im unable to open the .rar file. They said its unknown format or damaged. Anyone can reupload that file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1