Hacking Mh4u Very Big Bug With Gateway

Simiaraichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello all!Sorry for my bad english first.So am here because i have a problem with my mh4u rom.Recently,it began to bug,i can't play because when i try to play ,i have "an error occured".I tried with an other rom,it's seems like it erased my save :/
But now i can't play,when i click on "new game",i have the black screen with the "an error has occured".What the problem?I have this problem with pokemon omega ruby too,please help me!I can take a screen shot if you want.
Thank's

Pixelspass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You say yourself that it not only happens with MH4U, but with ORAS too, so it is more than likely that you have a problem with your SD Card.
You have several options:

1. Exchange it for a new one and try again
2. Format the old one and try again.

If the problem persists, it could also be the gateway card.
You could then try a CIA version of said titles.

sawyer666

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ya hbibnaaaaa tuy change ta carte memoire comme te le dis le mec , t'as surement un probleme avec tes cartes memoires

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife has dropped her 3ds twice and in both instances, had her MH4U save revert to an older one :blink: meaning she had to Go back and do some things over again. Bug or what, I never knew why that happens.

Simiaraichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
sawyer666:Mrc de la réponse kho,je pense que je vais en prendre une autre et basta
Ace001:Hey,thank's,and it happenned to me,if u drop ur 3ds with mh4i in it,a part of ur save will be erased(and i love ur profil photo X))
Pixelspass:Okay,i am gonna first format it,if i don"t work,i need to change the sd card

sawyer666

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bah pour tout dire la j'ai meme pas de gateway xD j'en avais une avant mais ba3tha et tout , mais la je vais en racheter une , j'ai l'habitude avec monster hunter alors , oui kho bien sur je suis algerien , sinon j'aurai pas dis '' ya hbibnaaaa '' ;) je m'attendais pas a tomber sur des algeriens sur ce site

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
English please :)
If everybody starts to speak there native language or another, it's gonna be messy in here!

Hey, if they can help in another language, why not? GBATemp is known for their support... not their residence. Besides, it's not hard to translate:

ya hbibnaaaaa tuy change ta carte memoire comme te le dis le mec , t'as surement un probleme avec tes cartes memoires
Sure is "hbibnaaaaa" (oh S****) you need to exchange your memory card like they said, surely you got a problem with your mSD cards

sawyer666:Mrc de la réponse kho,je pense que je vais en prendre une autre et basta
Tell me how and I'll take another stab at it and then quit...

Simiaraichu :
si tu arrive a jouer a mh4u ou si t'as l'habitude de jouer a ce jeux , contacte moi , on pourra ce faire des parties en ligne si tu veux
As soon as I can play again, I'll contact you bro ;)
Just out of curiosity you're Algerian?

bah pour tout dire la j'ai meme pas de gateway xD j'en avais une avant mais ba3tha et tout , mais la je vais en racheter une , j'ai l'habitude avec monster hunter alors , oui kho bien sur je suis algerien , sinon j'aurai pas dis '' ya hbibnaaaa '' ;) je m'attendais pas a tomber sur des algeriens sur ce site
bah! to be honest I have not even tried the gateway xD I had one before the ba3tha(???) and all, but I'm going to buy one, I usually use it with monster hunter... yes I am Algerian otherwise I will not say 'are hbibnaaaa' ';) I was not expecting to find other Algerians on this site

You want a hard language? Try Finnish. It's harder than Japanese.

If they can solve their own problems... why not? Just sayin'...

As for the fix, if he's using GW, then black screen on multiple titles sounds like an firmware update issue. Has his GW tried to update to 9.6? 9.6 doesn't work yet. Leave emuNAND on 9.5 until Gateway releases new fix.

No updating. Yet...

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's osmosis,it's arabic and french :)

The French I got... the Arabic... kinda figured. It almost reads like Portuguese.

Basically, everyone is waiting for GW to release their 9.6 patch for emuNAND. Lots of black screens and people needing the update. Just hang in there and you'll get what you want...

I on the other hand, can only pray that GW opens 9.5 install access. :cry:

The SD card seems to be okay. Most of the time it is. Sometimes a reformat might be required, but I'd suggest against it. No need to lose all your data.

But if you do, BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP. Don't regret it.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife has dropped her 3ds twice and in both instances, had her MH4U save revert to an older one :blink: meaning she had to Go back and do some things over again. Bug or what, I never knew why that happens.

This is probably because you have to sleep in a bed to save your game or I think after a quest too. Dropped 3DS while in the middle of playing means no saved game.

Reactions: Osmosis

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably because you have to sleep in a bed to save your game or I think after a quest too. Dropped 3DS while in the middle of playing means no saved game.

The game does get saved everytime she finishes a quest, she was at HR5 but then when she dropped the 3ds (first time) the save got reverted to an older save which was an HR2 one.

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game does get saved everytime she finishes a quest, she was at HR5 but then when she dropped the 3ds (first time) the save got reverted to an older save which was an HR2 one.
If she is running the game as a .3DS/.3DZ from the Gateway microSD, the save will not be commited to the SD on the console until she closes it by pressing Home and then X.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn