Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've been playing Fire Emblem 7 (Blazing Sword) for a while now and decided I wanted to add some swords and stuff into the game because I was low on stock on basically everything. After I realized that mgba cannot run cheat codes I decided to put my .sav file onto my computer and run Blazing sword on no$gba to edit in the cheats so I can put the .sav file back onto my 3ds with my new items. After I added in the cheats I exited out of no$gba and launched it again to see if I had corrupted the save in any way. I hadn't. I then added the .sav file back to my 3ds and tried to run Blazing Sword with mgba but when I opened up the game only the new game icon appeared. The .sav still works in no$gba but doesn't work in mgba... anyone have any idea why?
TL;DR Mgba not running .sav after using cheat codes in No$gba however No$gba runs the .sav just fine.
Edit: Found out how to fix it. No$gba uses a really stupid saving format so I had to convert my game save to be compatible with VBA to actually make the .sav work

Last edited by Seliph,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2