Status
Not open for further replies.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can that agb_firma brick my device or something similar?
agb_firm is a completely optional title, and wether it's corrupted/removed/added it will not brick you.
HOWEVER, if you delete or overwrite the wrong title while installing, it will almost certainly brick you. You just need to make certain you're installing it with the right title ID and everything will be fine. Here's a link to the agb_firm patch guide of you're interested:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-agb_firm-signature-patcher-gba-rom-converter.390313/

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed gpsp as a cia over fbi, now i'm getting some error code. I guess i should download now gba bios and put them in directory on sd card, right?
did you:
1: install it to the SD (not the nand)?
2: install it in emunand? (it has to be installed in emunand).

EDIT: also, try using one of their "stable" releases instead of the "nightly" releases.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You have to find the GBA_BIOS on Google, as we aren't allowed to link it here...It won't harm your device at all.
Once you do find it, extract it and place it in SD:/retroarch/cores/system folder.

Does this need to be at the root of the folder or can it be in a subfolder?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The retroarch folder should be on the root, the cores folder should be inside the retroarch folder, and the system folder should be inside the cores folder.

I don't mean root of the SD, I mean root of the system folder. As opposed to in a sub folder of the system folder.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh, no, that's only if you wanted to use gpSP. Since you're on RxTools, all you need to do is find the Old 3DS Patched AGB_Firm

No need, RXtools already provides that. To run GBA games on emuNAND, you need to install the game on sysNAND as well.

Last edited by SkittleDash,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have installed gpsp on emunand.

About cia gba games, i have istalled them, but they didnt work ans i dont know how to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/pro/scientists-design-super-battery-made-with-cheap-readily-affordable-...