Gaming Mew or celebi in my pokemon x?

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man, this mew is nothing special, just let him clone it. Once the pokebank bank will come out every second player will have a flawless shiny mew.

Reactions: UltraMew

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it's cool. I don't want to lose it in the process either. Never know as things always happen when it doesn't belong to you.

I just find out that my Mew from Black 2 isn't a legit Mew; therefore, it can't be transfer from Pokemon Bank. DAMN IT!

hjezz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I didn't know you can buy Pokemon? I knew there stuff like that, but didn't think it actually exist. Haha.

Ya same, been lurking around ebay and after i read this thread I just had to search for a mew :P its the same with shiny 6iv ditto as well, goes for around 1 $

Nah, it's cool. I don't want to lose it in the process either. Never know as things always happen when it doesn't belong to you.

I just find out that my Mew from Black 2 isn't a legit Mew; therefore, it can't be transfer from Pokemon Bank. DAMN IT!

Did you "download" the mew with the gts thing? I also got my mew from that gts thing online and don't know if i can trasfear when pokebank comes out

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya same, been lurking around ebay and after i read this thread I just had to search for a mew :P its the same with shiny 6iv ditto as well, goes for around 1 $

Did you "download" the mew with the gts thing? I also got my mew from that gts thing online and don't know if i can trasfear when pokebank comes out

Yup, I got it from the GTS thing. Does your Mew have Fire Blast or something like that?

I was able to get Sceptile and Latias transfered over to my X though. :D I was gonna transfered both shiny male and female Latias, but I was afraid it won't go through, so Id didn't bother.

hjezz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just typed in Pokemon X and Y Mew and boom. A ton of them popped up. Might just have to scoop one up from there.

Meh I would NEVER pay for a pokemon, even if its just 1$, its kinda my policy :S

I don't know how to clone a Mew. But it's not worth buying.
"ofc" you would need 2 3ds with 2 pokemon x/y and if you are familier with one of those old metod of cloning pokemons thats how you do it. Kinda like turning off one of the 3ds when you trade over pokemon, easy said

Reactions: Nusdogg

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just gotta turn off the right 3DS; otherwise, you can lose Mew.

Other than that, it's pretty safe. I've done it alot and never lost my pokemon before, well, once when I first started cloning, but now I got good at it. Just did a couple more today too. It does take a little time to clone as you have to hit the exact timing for it to work. Basically a trial and error til you have two Mew. It either didn't go through or it did. That's basically it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg