DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
For those that have gotten the leaked game already, do you guys know if we can use NoAmii to emulate the amiibos for MSR (Metroid: Samus Returns)?
I am holding off on waiting until release date to buy it, but I want to know if the Amiibo emulation works for this one, as I am not in the mood to spend 50 bucks just to get all the features of the game locked out by the amiibos.

I am particularly talking about this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-dev-noamii-amiibo-emulation-within-3ds.479017/

Has someone tried running Amiibo backups through NoAmii for the game yet?
I'd wait for ntr cheats honestly.

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For those that have gotten the leaked game already, do you guys know if we can use NoAmii to emulate the amiibos for MSR (Metroid: Samus Returns)?
I am holding off on waiting until release date to buy it, but I want to know if the Amiibo emulation works for this one, as I am not in the mood to spend 50 bucks just to get all the features of the game locked out by the amiibos.

If it works like yoshi woolly world, only a save edit would make the work

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one else tired of the ban thing? I don't see why people even care about bans, don't cheat, or use games you didn't purchase online and you wont get banned.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there is always a possibility to get ban if you was online (wifi on) while playing this game.
That is not true.

I played Pokémon Moon 6 hours a day, the 10 days before release, while having WiFi ON (but not using online features). And I was never banned.

Everyone banned reported having used online features in different polls in gbatemp.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That is not true.

I played Pokémon Moon 6 hours a day, the 10 days before release, while having WiFi ON (but not using online features). And I was never banned.

Everyone banned reported having used online features in different polls in gbatemp.
but,did you get banned the big ban wave after that?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the ultra mega dork known as poker ace looked around on here to see everybodys friend code that they put in there sig and also sold them to nintendo to get people baned

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
but,did you get banned the big ban wave after that?
Nope. I'm lucky.

Anyway, those bans are because of the 3DS silently sending non-recognized installed Title IDs from homebrew apps installed as CIAs or game injects with user-generated IDs. They are not because of playing Pokémon, or other games, before release date (without using their online features).

The only way they could "know" you played a game before release date (without you using online features) is giving a look to your play log, and it's not possible to say which people had the clock and date set right or not.

Last edited by Olmectron,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

Has someone tried running Amiibobackups through NoAmii for the game yet?

I don't know about that but if you have an Android smartphone or tablet with NFC support then the cheapest solution is to get a bunch of NTAG215 tags which can be turned into amiibos. Keep in mind that said tags are not rewritable but they are cheap even if you have to order internationally.

Reactions: naddel81

jaydee123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello

i downloaded the eur cia
it works on 11.2

but when i try same eur cia 682mb
on a 11.1 3ds the game installs
when starting game freezes

anybody know why its the same version
eur cia

do i have to update the 11.1 3ds
or shall i wait for the us cia

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I'd wait for ntr cheats honestly.
Would it be better if someone upload a fresh save with all amiibo things unlocked? I'm waiting for that put just asking if that possible

Reactions: DarthDub

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are four amiibos compatible with Samus Returns.
The Zero Suit and Samus amiibos for Smash are two.
The latest ones are the Metroid amiibo and the Samus in its Metroid II cover pose.

I cannot find a backup .bin of the latest amiibos. Are they not released, yet? Only the smash bros ones are available, if I am correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop ramming your rom