it works on 11.2

but when i try same eur cia 682mb
on a 11.1 3ds the game installs
when starting game freezes

anybody know why its the same version
eur cia

do i have to update the 11.1 3ds
or shall i wait for the us cia
Simple, the game has a min native firm of 2.52 which corresponds to system firmware 11.2.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was talking to a guy on the other site about dumping the amiibos, he has the new Samus, and his friend has the Metroid amiibo, he didn't know how to dump them, so i told him and pointed him to the files he needed, hopefully tomorrow we will have them.

Reactions: naddel81
D

Deleted User

hello

i downloaded the eur cia
it works on 11.2

but when i try same eur cia 682mb
on a 11.1 3ds the game installs
when starting game freezes

anybody know why its the same version
eur cia

do i have to update the 11.1 3ds
or shall i wait for the us cia

I recommend you update your cfw loader (luma for example) bootstrap and your firmware to the latest releases.
Make a nand back up before updating in case something happens.
With this you can play the upcoming games without a care.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: wicksand420

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, if you have the smash bros samus amiibos, they give you an energy reserve tank and a missile reserve tank, hopefully tomorrow we will have the other amiibos dumped

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, if you have the smash bros samus amiibos, they give you an energy reserve tank and a missile reserve tank, hopefully tomorrow we will have the other amiibos dumped

I'm looking forward to that. I haven't been able to find one of the squshies yet :/ I would love to be able to have the real thing just for aesthetics but if there's a way to get the amiibo in the game without owning it then that would be awesome!

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look up HiddenRambler and Thenaya, they are on this site, google amiibo dumps and you will find the amiibo site, if you buy nfc cards get NTAG215, they have credit card sized ntags and sticker ntags, they are cheep as fuck, and easy to make amiibos from.

D

Deleted User

does anybody know how to get the amiibos into the game? the amiibo button is greyed put out at start.
It will activate in the first area. I´m not sure if it does before or after defeating the first metroid.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Metroid Prime 4 wrappes the Prime Series up, we could finally continue the storyline after Metroid Fusion.
Prime is good and all, but it bothers me that they have been making ONLY that series for a while now.... Metroid isn't supposed to be a FPS (though it is fun). Yet another example of Nintendo ignoring the fans that helped to build their company.....

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

Prime is good and all, but it bothers me that they have been making ONLY that series for a while now.... Metroid isn't supposed to be a FPS (though it is fun). Yet another example of Nintendo ignoring the fans that helped to build their company.....
Let´s hope the mediocre sales of Metroid Prime - Federation Forces (0.10 Million worldwide) gave Nintendo a wake up call.

Reactions: MadMageKefka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, is data encryption something good or something bad?