Gaming Metroid Samus Returns Leak?

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely! With the CIA copy on my 3DS i can leave my retail copy sealed and in mint condition.:lol:
That's a really good idea, but hey pay if the game is worth it, we get tons of free stuff anyways.
That's what I'm trying to do as much as I can but I'm not rich so I could get everything legit, put the money where it deserves to be spent!

Last edited by biggan1,
D

Deleted User

That's a really good idea, but hey pay if the game is worth it, we get tons of free stuff anyways.
That's what I'm trying to do as much as I can but I'm not rich so I could get everything legit, put the money where it deserves to be spent!
I couldn´t agree more!
Without buying games, the developers won´t get payed and in the worst case cease to exist!

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the proposition dude, I have a 100% finished save on normal here, and i'm interested, i can't pm you so here it is.
It's EUR so I don't know if this'll work on US.

Edit: Everyone can feel free to download it.

Can confirm this works on EU and US region games. tested on og3ds and n3ds 11.5 luma 8.1 b9s

how do I get fusion mode to activate ? do I need to scan the amiibo after completing the game ?

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I think you have to go in the options of the slot

thanks. that's good to know. Ive added the other save file with the 3 scanned amiibos to another profile on your save. when I find the fusion save I will upload it to your save and repost here with the save with all the amiibo content.

I hear that you have to complete the game in regular mode so that all the doors in fusion mode wont be locked once you get to the final boss...can anyone else confirm this because I'm not too sure about this...

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the proposition dude, I have a 100% finished save on normal here, and i'm interested, i can't pm you so here it is.

It tells me i have to beat it, so i am going to beat it and scan it,but i'm busy for a bit.

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copied his 100% save to another file on my game. I beat it, selected same file after I beat it then clicked new game. It seems the baby metroid "fusion" save has to be activated by the amiibo before you select the new game ?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here, https://mega.nz/#!z4VjwRLT!rwfNph7xc8JfNsRe80YtsyilTt72qjd_rIcHY-0jAfs

Sorry for the delay, with out further ado, Fusion mode save at the beginning with all amiibo's scanned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remember, if you dont want to erase your current game rename the file from profile0 to profile1 or profile2

I took down the first save i uploaded, no need for it anymore

Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: Deleted User

Phillipe_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here, [link]

Sorry for the delay, with out further ado, Fusion mode save at the beginning with all amiibo's scanned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remember, if you dont want to erase your current game rename the file from profile0 to profile1 or profile2

I took down the first save i uploaded, no need for it anymore
I can confirm it's working
Thanks a lot for taking the time to do it.
Will you bring down the link?

Reactions: wicksand420

Phillipe_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll keep it up for a few days, its your save, make a thread and put it up for all.
Ok but i will not put online a save with only fusion mode possible with the 3 canisters
For everyone, the best is :
Slot 1 : Never finished, Normal, 3 canisters
Slot 2 : Already finished, Hard, 3 canisters
Slot 3 : Already finished, Fusion, 3 canisters
Too bad, they'll not get the intro cutscene for the 3 choices
So i'll keep it for myself if nobody want it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm