ROM Hack Metroid Prime Hunters ISP patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pasc

you mean an IPS Patch ? If so, there is one available, but it is a cheat like hack.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are three patches:
The trainer by legacy (unstable).
The language unlock: the US version shipped with all usual languages but did not allow them to be accessed.
The good version: at least 3 different versions of the Euro Metroid prime were dumped, there are patches to sort it out.

retman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are three patches:
The trainer by legacy (unstable).
The language unlock: the US version shipped with all usual languages but did not allow them to be accessed.
The good version: at least 3 different versions of the Euro Metroid prime were dumped, there are patches to sort it out.

Well i have the american version of the game, why is there no good patcher? this is awful.

got a link to the Euro patchers? i#ll download a E version of the game.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im sure someone will comment on you saying the IPS patch and ISP are the same, im sure they'll let you know that Internet Service Provider is not the same as a patch
biggrin.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If your not going to let anyone ask for the patch, then make sure to delete it from the IRC servers, and the download section, as im sure people that know where to look would find it.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If your not going to let anyone ask for the patch, then make sure to delete it from the IRC servers, and the download section, as im sure people that know where to look would find it.
No, of course, if they really want to cheat so badly, they'll eventually find the patch on the internet, but I would rather make it harder for some them and hope they they'll just give up. I think it's just "too" accessable and I know lots of people who owns the original copy and complains about those hackers.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah i hear ya, and i totally agree. But, that game is really old and theres far too many cheaters anyway, and even though one or two less seems like a good thing, theres so many that its gotten to the point where unless you play against friends you will encounter a cheat. So in the end it seems kind of pointless, as nothing will stop the cheaters who already play, unless ofcourse someone creates a cheat or something that disconnects cheaters that you play against, like a program or something.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm tempted to delete the patch from the download section to be honest, the only reason I can think to leave it up is because it has single player usage.

Anyway, this topic is closed - cheating over Wi-Fi which can potentially affect people with legit carts is kind of a pet hate of mine.

Edit: Ok, it's gone
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit