Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok im on mogenar and i keep dying, anyone know how to beat him??

thx
Shoot the red orbs (concentrate on one). Once it explodes, shoot the exposed area (aim at the rings, not the inside) with Phazon. When he forms a Phazon shield on his feet, go to morph ball mode and bomb his feet. Don't forget there is one more red orb on his back. Also, when he goes to get more red orbs with his two hands, shoot the orbs before he can get them, otherwise he'll be regenerating those orbs forever.

Jake-A-Roonie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help earlier.
smile.gif
Any tips on Korakk please? Thank you
smile.gif

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help earlier.
smile.gif
 Any tips on Korakk please? Thank you
smile.gif
When he does his tongue attack, shoot his mouth until he is stunned. Then go into morph ball mode and bomb his stomach.
Then, his tail will be exposed so grapple and pull the tail. Now, his stomach will be exposed, so blast the hell out of it. Shoot and kill the guy on top if you want.

smmakira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guns keep shooting my ship when i try to destroy the western generator. Where do i go to disable them? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I feel silly... all i had to do was try to leave the room,,,,, I figured it out right after posting this lol.

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, folks. How do I get past the room labeled "Destroy Western Energy Signature"? I get in there and there are huge panels in the way, blocking the doors. It says I cannot access them from this side, or something like that.

I've explored, I believe, everywhere else accessible at this point in time.

Also: I have an energy cell I removed from the room where you upgrade the ship, if that matters at all.

smmakira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, folks. How do I get past the room labeled "Destroy Western Energy Signature"? I get in there and there are huge panels in the way, blocking the doors. It says I cannot access them from this side, or something like that.

I've explored, I believe, everywhere else accessible at this point in time.

Also: I have an energy cell I removed from the room where you upgrade the ship, if that matters at all.

Go to the window at the western energy signature and get your ship to blow it up with the visor.

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I figured it out already. I'm not quite used to the new "gunship" functions, and it took me a bit to remember that concept at the time. Previously, it's been fairly obvious that the gunship would be necessary in a certain place. Here, not so much.

I'm up against Mogenar right now. Died against him once, going again.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mod Suggestion. Break this topic apart by which planet people need help on. that way users needing help in planet one is not spoiled by reading stuff for planet 3.

MP3 help Planet 1
MP3 help Planet 2
MP3 help Planet 3
MP3 help Planet ETC

captaineos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nup I still stuck and I cant waste any more time on this.
Im in Byrro world, mission is to destroy western energy signature. I get off the ship, shoot the door open, kill 2 things, go through the next door and kill the next 2 things. I see a huge red door that says I cant past it with my suit, and behind me a grapple point. I pull on the grapple and the half circle thing moves, but then clicks back slowly to its original position.

Anyway I tried the advice by trying to disable the becon by pulling on the grapple then running back to my ship to see if there is an option to destroy the wall but nothing.

Help still please lol

kojiiriin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the room with the "half circle thing", use the grapple on it. Then, the giant wall next to it, use the gunship control visor on it. When you do that, the gunship will fly in and destroy that wall.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bryyo - Jungle Thorn

I need help. I made it to Jungle Thorn and I'm at the place where you have to grapple this thing that looks like an antenna. What do I do after? I grapple the thing, and it moves, then the top turns red like an satellite or antenna.

WHAT DO I DO NEXT?!

GHOST EDIT: Oh, thanks^^

PureAxome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me understand how to deactivate the force field on the western signature part. Its at the very beginning. If anyone out there replies to this, please do not give me a straight answer. I would prefer a hint as to what to do. Thanks alot.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just landed in Bryyo(or w/e) and I'm sstuck, I found the ship, but I need some upgrade, but I cant find any open doorsways on my map

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im stuck in bryyo, ive just killed two lizards that hav a cutscene before they come and where theres a big lizard dead in the middle.

ive made the lizards head go back and ive followed it, i then went through the door and down the stones, three flying things came and i killed them.

on the other side theres a door i can see but theres a massive space in between where i cant jump cos its too far, theres a wall on the left and i can see something on it and i can lock on it but i cant shoot it with anything, ive tried normal, power, rockets and hypermode and ive even tried grappling but nothing.

ive tried to go back but i cant get up the platform where i grappled all the slates off the wall.

plz help

yus786

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im stuck in bryyo, ive just killed two lizards that hav a cutscene before they come and where theres a big lizard dead in the middle.

ive made the lizards head go back and ive followed it, i then went through the door and down the stones, three flying things came and i killed them.

on the other side theres a door i can see but theres a massive space in between where i cant jump cos its too far, theres a wall on the left and i can see something on it and i can lock on it but i cant shoot it with anything, ive tried normal, power, rockets and hypermode and ive even tried grappling but nothing.

ive tried to go back but i cant get up the platform where i grappled all the slates off the wall.

plz help

yus786

If it's the room with the big plat form, then do this.

- Once the platform is up, connect the two bridges.
- Go the the room that has the pump (which is connected to one of the two bridges)
- After you activate the pump, charge shot the two openings on top of the flowing fuel.
- Once you did that, the fuel flow should stop, now morph into the ball
- Go into the crack or w/e on the right side/the right fuel flow thing or w/e
- Make your way to the other side/other room, then charge shot the two fuel things, and that should raise the platform again
- Go back, then there should be red flying things now, kill them with Phazon, or if you can irnore them and do the rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1