frown.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You probably need to go to another room which will have a switch to open the door next to the elevator. Check the map and :
1. Go to the Yellow thingy if possible
2. Have explored every room you can

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it's impossible. there isn't anything to do. I cant go to the yellow thing because i have to go through this locked door, there isnt anything to unlock it, im stuck

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gvaz said:
I like how you're that far in the game and only have 17 rockets. I'm not even at the worm boss and I have 20.

LOL i know, a friend told me he had 20 and i was like O.O i have the same and he was at the end of sector 1 lol

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
Gvaz said:
I like how you're that far in the game and only have 17 rockets. I'm not even at the worm boss and I have 20.

LOL i know, a friend told me he had 20 and i was like O.O i have the same and he was at the end of sector 1 lol

If it's any consolation I finished the game with like 34 or so. I only had 40% items on completion. Sadly I don't think I want to play it again to get 100%, at least when I did that in Shadow Complex I got an achievement.

See Nintendo, this is why you need an achievement system.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guild McCommunist said:
Fedex14 said:
Gvaz said:

If it's any consolation I finished the game with like 34 or so. I only had 40% items on completion. Sadly I don't think I want to play it again to get 100%, at least when I did that in Shadow Complex I got an achievement.

I finished it with 51 o_o. And 63% of items completion, I'm now working towards 100%, currently 71%.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Fedex14 said:
Gvaz said:

its self satisfaction. why do you need the company to say "here is a point because you did something"?
beating a game gives you bragging rights. im not saying you should play it again, as i only played the game for about an hour.

but you do get achievements just not digital ones

Arvias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I need help!

I'm in a room in Sector 1. The water keeps being drained out than filled back to the room. Small island like platform are on the surface. I have NO clue what to do here
frown.gif
Where should I go? The water keeps getting on my nerves. I can see some passageway when the water is drained, but I can't get to it for being to high
frown.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arvias said:
Guys I need help!

I'm in a room in Sector 1. The water keeps being drained out than filled back to the room. Small island like platform are on the surface. I have NO clue what to do here
frown.gif
Where should I go? The water keeps getting on my nerves. I can see some passageway when the water is drained, but I can't get to it for being to high
frown.gif
You wall jump above the right side of those platforms while they are being raised again.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm stuck at the moment after OP end of the video. (so spoilers for some)

What do you have to do when that thing is holding Anthony above the lava?

Arvias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:
Arvias said:
Guys I need help!

frown.gif
frown.gif
You wall jump above the right side of those platforms while they are being raised again.

I can't find them platforms. So there are two small on the lower part and the bigger in the middle. When standing on the middle bigger one I can see the wall with the small switch I activated on the right.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Juanmatron said:
Quanno said:

Beat Ridley?

No, just RIGHT after the end of OP's video

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quanno said:
Juanmatron said:
Quanno said:

Beat Ridley?

I haven't looked at the video but if it's what I think it is, you look at a grapple point above you and you should get clearance to use it.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AshuraZro said:
Quanno said:
Juanmatron said:
Quanno said:

Beat Ridley?

I haven't looked at the video but if it's what I think it is, you look at a grapple point above you and you should get clearance to use it.

I don't have the grapple hook yet and I think there isn't a grapple point there.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...