Gaming Metroid Other M stuck

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quanno said:
I don't have the grapple hook yet and I think there isn't a grapple point there.
unsure.gif
Re-read what I said then I'd go check it in the game. You get access to the hook when you look at the grapple point above the lava in the room.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, it was short, and only 3 levels, no exploration, no drop, no music, NO MENTION to our saved friends from Zebes ;___; (but they are in fusion)
I finished the game with 66% (damn, there were 22 items I could have obtain before ending ! 11 from sector 1)

Anyway, I'm stuck too !!

Edit :
Nevermind, found them
tongue.gif

100%

I need to re finish the game now.

PS : I found a graphic/programming error in the game,
before the gravity suit, when you are in reversed gravity, look at the first person, the gravity visual effect is still going up, it should be going down
tongue.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to give anything away nor do I know how to use spoilers so how do you beat the last boss? (At least I think its the last boss) When I morph ball inside him I just die right away. I'm lost I've tried it like 20 times.

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
CheatingSoi said:
I don't want to give anything away nor do I know how to use spoilers so how do you beat the last boss? (At least I think its the last boss) When I morph ball inside him I just die right away. I'm lost I've tried it like 20 times.

um that's weird, at least what I did is charge a power bomb and done

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I restarted few times too, before understanding I COULD use power bomb even if nobody said "ok, now, you can use it, I allow you !"
That is, if you have time and enough energy to charge a power bomb :/
When dying, you restart right at the same scene, you can't recharge your energy. I hope you have enough left -_^

It's ridiculous that a power you have is only activated at the end of the game, but it's only for a "last route" unlocking, preventing you to go there before the end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol