'Meteos Wars' Expansion Pack Released!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 21, 2009.

Jan 21, 2009
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"Slipping on to Xbox Live today is an expansion pack for Meteos Wars. Q Entertainment ported their DS game to Xbox Live Arcade late last year and during the transition some planets were lost in exchange for an avatar system.

Well, if you love Meteos (who doesn’t?) and heart Meteos Wars you can get nine new planets by purchasing a Planet Pack for 350 Microsoft Points ($4.36). Two of the planets are brand new which means the other seven are probably from the DS game. I’m glad I still have Meteos for the DS not just because it has more planets, but because the touch screen controls feel just right for the game."

Source

2. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    I seriously hate to be a noob but what is Meteos? Is it as addicting as Planet Puzzle League?

3. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan

"Take a ride through this intergalactic journey where you slide, stack and ignite your blocks to blast away the world-ending meteors! Only you can stop them from falling and crushing your planet. Master the combo links and power-ups to challenge your friends in intense multiplayer sessions. A puzzle game can't get any better than Meteos Wars, where the story, situation and environments formulate one explosive adventure!"

4. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    Do you know "Q?" or Lumines?

Meteos was an early DS puzzle game and it's possibly still the best.