PS1/2 Metal Gear Solid 4 - Online BETA

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was lucky enough to get a code through the main website ages ago. (Didn't even know I signed up).
Currently patching it now, although I'm uploading like a motherfucker the download is moving at a snails pace.

It would be nice if the servers aren't segregated, it would be awesome to rock out with some of the European tempers.

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
neveras said:
I was lucky enough to get a code through the main website ages ago. (Didn't even know I signed up).
Currently patching it now, although I'm uploading like a motherfucker the download is moving at a snails pace.

It would be nice if the servers aren't segregated, it would be awesome to rock out with some of the European tempers.

Same here. My download speed is maxing out at about 30KB/s. I must be downloading from some guys that are on dial-up
ohmy.gif
. I tried downloading via HTTP but I kept getting a server error.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Sc4rFac3d said:
So, played the shit out of it today. And really, this game will suck more out of my life than CoD4. Awesome stuff!
biggrin.gif
Call me a mad man but I'm not that interest in that game, I never played MGS Onlina, but I don't thing the game play could work in a multiplayer game, I don't know why.... =(

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, it does take a while to get used too. Being a slow game and all, but still. I like the way how you can be all sneaky and stuff. When playing bases, I just got ahold of one but I was all alone. So I hid in a box nearby and 2 men came up and started getting the base back. So I went out of my box, had all the time in the world, so I killed one with a headshot, and slit the throat of the other. Really felt like playing MGS!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.