Messing up tickets operation

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Vitaminer, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Vitaminer
    OP

Vitaminer GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2016
    United States
    I just installed a9lh cfw today thanks to theedge and the 3ds.guide website.

So I was following the 3ds.guide, everything went fine until the last step where it says to install and delete all tickets, as soon as I read it I just go ahead and confirm it, then the next prompt asked me if I want to install tickets from CDN, I give it an ok without second thought an then I read the 3ds guide again ad it says to decline installs from CDN, so I immediately cancel the operation and try to reinstall and delete all tickets while declining CDN but now there's no option to install and delete all tickets, did I messed up? What exactly are tickets and do I really need them? Thanks for your help.

2. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Tickets just tell the system what's installed, so the worst it could possibly do is tell you there's an update maybe, or perhaps give you an update nag from auto-update?

Last edited by Sketchy1, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Vitaminer
    OP

Vitaminer GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2016
    United States
    So far I've installed and play a couple of games from cia and it works great with no issues, I guess I should be good for now unless I run into a problem then it may have something to do with tickets. I've jeard that tickets are used with eshop but I dont think I would ever use eshop, so maybe I am good? Should I just go ahead and delete all the tickets files?

4. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Don't worry, again tickets only tell the system what's installed. The eshop uses them to determine what games you got. And if you have freeshop, then you never have to worry about eshop bugging you

Vitaminer likes this.