Message to Bortz and p1ngpong.

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Dear moderators,

I understand that lately, GBATemp users have been banned or suspended for the slightest doings. I also know that it is your job to do this. But it seems to be getting out of hand. Some very helpful and informative users have gotten banned. For example, teampleb. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been aware of the Retroarch builds for 3DS. I wouldn't have known about browserhax or shutterbug's browserhax VC injection method via the 2.0-10.1 browser. Some very kind and hilariously funny users have been suspended too, like Margen67. Now, because of this, people are even leaving GBATemp. These acts of you two are not benefiting yourselves or the users. I am not trying to persuade you to change anything, but I want you to hear how many users think of you. You are great moderators, but recently you have seemed to abuse your power.

kthx

I have knocked some sense into myself. Apologies to everyone who had to read(and maybe cringe at) the paragraph above.

Last edited by Jwiz33,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Once again it is obvious that people have no idea about the process it takes for someone to get suspended and especially if they get banned here. I assume this is regarding Margen67's suspension. After I removed his ability to like posts he went onto my status update list and liked 53 of my statuses, that is why he is suspended now. Sicklyboy even showed me a pic of him having over 100 status updates thanks to Margen and we have had dozens of other complaints from normal members too. Also people are up in arms that I banned the randomizer, a person that has been moderated on more than 400 occasions and has been reported hundreds of times.

There is an obvious lack of respect towards the staff here and a 4chan attitude that is prevalent within a small group of you guys. If the mods here are so bad feel free to leave and go onto another forum and see how long the staff there will put up with your endless rule breaking and retarded attitudes if you think we are oh so very bad. You can not expect to be allowed to be members of this community if you continually disrespect the people that spend hours a day trying to make this place an enjoyable experience for everyone here. I would say that some of you are the people with an actual problem, not us mods who are just trying to do the right thing.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an obvious lack of respect towards the staff here
You mean like when you ban people from IRC that don't want to be insulted by you? And when they say something, you ban them and stalk their conversation threads in order to not get consequences from the other members of the staff? Is that the lack of respect you are talking about?

I hate the vinsclones, I hate EOF becoming a shittier version of 4chan and I hate the shit that Bortz is getting, but why are you still talking? After sticking a thread where you say that just by asking why was an user banned, they can be banned themselves? Just by asking?

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You mean like when you ban people from IRC that don't want to be insulted by you? And when they say something, you ban them and stalk their conversation threads in order to not get consequences from the other members of the staff? Is that the lack of respect you are talking about?

I hate the vinsclones, I hate EOF becoming a shittier version of 4chan and I hate the shit that Bortz is getting, but why are you still talking? After sticking a thread where you say that just by asking why was an user banned, they can be banned themselves? Just by asking?

Vipera I know you are oblivious of the fact but literally nobody on irc supported you after you freaked out over nothing. Your general attitude there was horrendous and you are obviously not capable of functioning in a group chat environment. Seriously go and talk to the irc regulars and see if ANYONE takes your side and then come back to me and tell me I am the one in the wrong.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vipera I know you are oblivious of the fact but literally nobody on irc supported you after you freaked out over nothing. Your general attitude there was horrendous and you are obviously not capable of functioning in a group chat environment. Seriously go and talk to the irc regulars and see if ANYONE takes your side and then come back to me and tell me I am the one in the wrong.
I don't give a shit because by "irc regulars" you mean the ones who jerk off over the aop. Last time someone insulted me, a regular fucking user, and you banned me because of this. You suspended my account when I questioned the forum by opening a thread in the appropriate section and warned me with "Endless crying". You insulted me plenty of times on IRC when I couldn't put you on ignore and you even told me to go die. Then, when I replied to your insults with an insult, you suspend me again. You are like a little kid with mod powers. I don't care to go back to your IRC server as long as abusive people like you are there to insult others freely.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't give a shit because by "irc regulars" you mean the ones who jerk off over the aop. Last time someone insulted me, a regular fucking user, and you banned me because of this. You suspended my account when I questioned the forum by opening a thread in the appropriate section and warned me with "Endless crying". You insulted me plenty of times on IRC when I couldn't put you on ignore and you even told me to go die. Then, when I replied to your insults with an insult, you suspend me again. You are like a little kid with mod powers. I don't care to go back to your IRC server as long as abusive people like you are there to insult others freely.

Like I said go find one person who actually goes on irc that agrees even slightly with you, just one. It is a simple challenge.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
naoto_hat.png

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Like I said, I'm not going back until you are no longer in power, here or on IRC :) enjoy your imaginary empire, kid.
Challenge failed, but yeah on an irc server known for lenient moderating you are the only poor soul who was victimized and banned. :sad:

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Challenge failed, but yeah on an irc server known for lenient moderating you are the only poor soul who was victimized and banned. :sad:
Because I was the only one who got tired of your shit and put you on ignore. Of course, little kids desperately wants attention, so you banned me for that ^_^

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Because I was the only one who got tired of your shit and put you on ignore. Of course, little kids desperately wants attention, so you banned me for that ^_^
lol yeah lets all ignore the people who run the place, what could possibly go wrong!

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah lets all ignore the people who run the place, what could possibly go wrong!
Yes, let's ignore the only staffer who constantly insults users out of nowhere, their family, and kick them out of nowhere just for their own enjoyment. That was my plan by putting you on ignore, and nobody else :)

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it bad that i actually laughed out loud at that post
I don't think so, you and p1ngpong have the same age.

EDIT: by the way, don't lick his ass here after what you wrote me on PM. Just because I won't join your EOF on wheels doesn't mean he won't stalk my PMs as usual

Last edited by Vipera,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
is it bad that i actually laughed out loud at that post
Nah, I did too. What's bad is 15 people are watching this thread but no one dares post. Until now, I guess.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think so, you and p1ngpong have the same age.
Hey, I laughed too. But I'm just observing. Not taking sides.

*backs up slowly*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-